Chapter 4

Herobrine's PoV

Yesterday me and y/n went to an Arcade.I almost hurt a kid there because he called me a donkey but y/n stopped me,if y/n wasn't there I would have sent that kid to his doom.

I feel a bit sick today which is weird because I usually don't get sick.I'm a bit worried about my brother,Notch,because Endora might plan on taking over Minecraftia but I know Notch can handle it on his own cuz he's powerful and stuff,he's the God of Minecraft.

I went to the grocery store to buy some vegetables,y/n is still asleep which is good since she can't stop me from doing stupid stuff outside.Hopefully shes still asleep when I get back.

Endora's POV

Today is the day I set my army to attack the south side of Minecraftia.But before that I have to make sure the girl who let Herobrine stay at her place die.I called for my loyal butler Greg the Enderman.

"Wherefore hath't thee did doth clepe me, mine queen?" Greg asked.

Greg speaks like he lives in the medieval times.Its very annoying to others he speaks to because some don't understand what he's saying.But I kinda like it.

"I needeth thee to wend to the world of humans and killeth a wench named y/n." I answered.

"As thee wish, mine queen."He said as he bowed then he left.

End of Chapter 4

Very short chapter ;-;
I'm sorry--- please don't hit me QmQ
I promise Chapter 5 will be long like Herobrine's sword-- xD lmao