Tommy the trouble maker (Tommy)

Hey guys quick note, I'm making this oneshot book for fun and to get some story ideas out here without trying to make an entire book on it. I will not be taking requests at the moment but eventually I will open that up. Okay thank you bye!

×Alot of Cussing×
Your POV:
I woke up to the sound of your phone singing a billion times. I lazily picked up my phone to see what was going on. Once I had pressed the power button I was instantly blinded by the sudden light, I let a slight screech as I tried to let my eyes adjust. I saw a 100 plus messages and tags telling me the same thing "TOMMY IS ABOUT TO BURN AND BLOW UP YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!!"

My eyes went wide as I read some of these I quickly throw off my sherts and sprinted down he hall to my office. I maybe 17 but I have my own work space because my parents never used it. Luckily my computer was still on I hoped on Dreams SMP, this is were Tommy did all kinds of shit to everyone!!! I opened twitch on my computer and then discord. When twitch loaded I instantly went to Tommy's stream typing curse words in chat! I watched as Tommy  began to laugh, hen he turned to his face cam and said "What are you going to do about it U/n(Username)?" A devilish smile appearing on his face. He loved to tease you, it was what he did best when it came to you.

But here was one thing you hatted the  most about Tommy, he got away with everything! Discord had finally loaded, I was about to call him but he took out some TNT and started to place it inside your house. "That it you mother fucker!" I slightly screamed trying not to wake my parents. I joined he SMP and started to run to my house before Tommy ignites the TNT. I quickly switched to discord so I could start a call with Tommy, I could hear he familiar call from Tommy's stream, he slightly blushed and answered.

"Hello Y/n." He coolly answered.

"LEAVE MY FUCKING HOUSE ALONE!!" I yelled into my mic, Tommy cringed at my screams but began laughing manically nonetheless.

"Sorry Y/n this is pay back!" He said excitedly, he switched to his flint and steel and lite the tnt.

"NNOOOOOO! FUCK WHY?!" I yelled as I still tried to make my way back home. The last time I was on her server I was at the main base dropping some supplies off. I heard Tommy satisfied laughs as my whole house was destroyed!

"THIS IS PAY BACK FOR KILLING MY CHICKENS!!!" He yelled trufantly, with his fist clenched and in the air. I was astonished to see  there was nothing left except for a single door standing perfectly where it was originally placed. I felt like crying, it was gone! My hours of work WASTED! I checked back a sob as I stared at he empty lot infront of me. My hurt quickly turned to rage, I switched my diamond sword to my hand and started to run towards Tommy.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD YOU LITLE BASTARD!" When I located where he was he looked over to where my house once stood, still giggling like a maniac. I had a few ender Pearl's in my inventory, I choked one at him, then he realized he was in for it.

"AAAHH SHIT!" He ran off when he saw he pearl hit the ground near him. "Wait! Y/n we can tAlK aBoUt ThIs!!! He exclaimed as I kept swinging my sword trying to hit him.

"No here is no more room for talking! I will END YOU!" I threatened, I was finally able to fit him after a few faild attempts.

"WAIT WAIT! NO!!!!" He yelled I had shoot him multiple times with a bow. I grabbed the rest of he tnt and his flint and steel from his inventory I showed no mercy and started to head towards his house. "Wait N/n(nick name) I know hay what I did was mean but it's even now." He tried to reason.

"Oh no it's not! The 'Tommy Enterprise,' is going to be destroyed!!!" I made it to his home and placed he tnt, and I waited for Tomm to come into site.

"Wait Y/n we can talk about this!" He pleaded.

"Sorry Tommy boi, an eye for an eye! Or should I say A HOUSE FOR A HOUSE!" I ignited the tnt and ran he opposite direction waiting for the magic to happen. The pleasant sounds of booms filled your speakers.

His hole in the wall house was just one giant crater. "NOOOOOO" He yelled as he ran to where his house once was. He was trying to take in what had just happened. Then our worst fears came true!

Dream has joined the game

"Fuck." You both cursed at the same time. Someone told woke Dream up! He typed in chat.

"What he hell are you two doing?"

I typed, "nothing..."

Dream typed again. "BS!"

Then Tommy typed, "Y/n blew up my house! :("

"You litke fucker, you blew up mine first! >:O

"Call now!" Was he last thing Dream typed.

I added Dream to the current call we were in. I looked over to Tommy who looked more pale the usual. There was only one person I feared and it was Dream! He was like a big brother to me but if you pissed him off, it would not be a good day. I heard shuffling in the background as another voice entered our call. "Hello?" A stong stern voice came through.

"Hi Dream." I greated trying not to sound scared. Tommy was dead silent.

"Explain now!" He states with a mad tone.

Tommy and I both explain how everything happened, then Dream told us he was banning both of us for a week because we griefed eachother. But he did tell us that there was a backup to the server so our houses would be restored. We hankedhin and wit that Dream left the call then it was just Tommy, his stream and me. He soon stopped streaming and was left on the call with me.

"Hey N/n?" He asked

"Hm?" I wasn't really in the mood to talk.

"I-I'm sorry..." I couldn't believe my ears! Did Tommy, the Tommyinnit apologise to me.

"What?" I was beyond confused, Tommy never apologized, sincerely atleast.

"I'm sorry for destroying your house..." he muttered.

"Wait what was that? I could quite here you there bud." I mocked, still in shock though.

"Y/n I am sorry that I destroyed your house. I know you worked really hard on that so I feel bad for destroying it." He said with a little force but it was a genuine apology. A small smile spread on my face.

"Its okay. I forgive you, and I'm also sorry for destroying the Tommy Enterprise haha." I laughed a little, he did too.

We talked for a little while, about random stuff and ideas for future content. I looked over at he time on my computer it was 4 am! "Welp it's late for me, I think I need to head off. I'll talk to you later Bitchy Boi!" A flustered gasp escape from his mouth.

"How dare you use that against me!" He yelled but laughed at.

"Because I know you have when I use it. I know it makes you blush." A smug smile formed on your lips you were right he instantly started to blush.

"Well um good night N/n!" He yelled and left the call. I laughed a little at his flustered goodbye. He may be an ass hole sometimes but he could be a good guy at times. It what made you like him even if he was rude.

DREAM HIT 5 MILL WWWOOOOOOO!!!!!

Yay oneshots!! So I made this because I can lol. But in all seriousness I made this so I dont end up making a million books that I may never finish, so short stories will suffice. Also like I said I'm making his first fun and I probably wont write to much on here fir a while since I got 2 other books to get done and I'm late with them lol my bad. If you have any questions please message me and I'll leave you all with that! Gn!

Side note: I could find any x reader with Tommy so I made one ha!(but it's only this oneshot) yes and this wasnt the best but I'll give it ago and probably edit it later.