Prom Night (Dream/Clay)

Sorry, I thought this was a cute idea and I could help but write it! And it might be a little long
×italics mean you are either in a phone call, texting, twitch chat, or twitter comments and there might be some mild swearing×

Your pov:
"Y/n come on its Senior year we have to do something for Prom!" My best friend yelled through my phone.

"Yeah, I know but we cant even get together with friends because of fucking covid." I respond not really wanting to think about the approaching date. "Like what are we going to do, host a virtual prom? You and me both know not that many people would show up hahah." I laughed knowing that we dont have very many friends we like hanging out with anymore.

"We could totally do that! And who needs a ton of people to have fun, two or three is enough to have a blast haha." She/he laughed at the idea. "I mean you are a streamer, we can stream us dancing and singing to your audience and get them to join us..." she/he says throwing another idea out.

"Nah I dont want to be responsible for trying to make people have a good time, but its hard enough keeping my chat entertained as it is PepeHands."

"Did you just say one of your twitch emotes irl tehe." She/he laughed at me, I instantly cringed but laughed with her/him.

"Well speaking of twitch and stuff I need to get ready to stream for the night." I say rolling off my bed toward my desk.

"Alright I'll be in chat later, my mom wants to go to Walmart right now. Byyyeeeee BESTIE!!!" She/he yelled and I laughed at her/his usual action. I said my own goodbyes ending our call and starting my computer.

●●●●●

I pressed the 'Live' button on stream labs and waited as my usual 20 views trickled in, I played minecraft and kept working on my new server I was creating for my viewers. I looked at my chat, I saw the username 'Magnum180,' I instantly blushed but a frown formed on my face soon after. "Oh hey Brayden, didnt know you got your phone back." I say looking back at my screen. Alot of feelings washed over me after I had even acknowledged him in chat.

Twitch chat-
Magnum180: so are we not going to talk about what happened today...

"Um no," I say an angry look took over my expression. "That's private and I kinda dont want to talk to you for a while." I say plainly keeping my eyes trained on my screen ignoring the questions from the other people in chat.

Twitch chat-
Magnum180: oh ok...

"Brayden you embarrassed me in front of a lot of people." I say letting out maybe a little too much information by accident.

Twitch chat-
Random4095: WHAT DID HE DO? MAG WTF DID YOU DO TO OUR QWEEN!!!
LokiDad: BRAYDEN YOU ARE DED! WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR GIRL?!
....

"Guys calm down, I'll deal with it later I'm here to stream and play video games, and dont worry I'm fine. I'm getting over it, I'll be fine in like two days." I say putting a fake smile on my face for the chat. I probably wont be over this in just two days...

Twitch chat-
Twobridson: BS U/N(username)
Sammy: @Twobirdson sshhhhh leave her alone! If she told us not to worry then we should give her space.
Magnum180: ok I'm just going
to leave then.
Random4095: @Magnum180 WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING I AINT DONE WITH YOU!
LokiDad: @Magnum180 WE AINT DONE WITH YOU BOYYY!!