(0)

mark thought that he had seen a lot of unbelievable things his lethal roommate had done. he thought nothing else that renjun would ever do will surprise him anymore.

from being targeted by a criminal for being mere acquaintance to the fellow chinese boy, then experiencing his first ever near death situation by being held at gunpoint, and let's not forget that one time mark lee, a 23 year old canadian boy working as a photographer got involved and assisted in some super scandalous shit between two countries and lived,

to this.

"so," renjun stared inside the parcel that was delivered just this morning with a casual expression as if he's only looking at a bunch of donuts. "i guess I'll be running the test now."

it took all his might to not groan, wipe his face and sigh at the tenth time today because, "renjun, they're drugs."

"good observation, minhyung. i couldn't honestly tell at all. anything else you'd like to add?"

and perhaps that finally made mark to let out the biggest, fattest and depressing sigh he had ever released in his whole entire life like goddamnit renjun-

"you'll help me out, right? the last time i did this alone... well, i don't think i could properly attest my limit for each dose." again, this boy just looked way too normal when taking out the freaking pills and inspecting it like it's candy. "as soon as i started feeling woozy, I'd stop immediately. not really a good way to really assess my performance."

from helping the government stopping terrorist, bombs and a whole lot more shenanigans, mark is supposed to help this spy testing his body from being drugged.

"oh, this one's blueberry flavoured!"

there goes his eleventh sigh for the day, and still counting. he wondered how this whole mess even started.

______________________________________

(a/n): this is something of a test run so it'll be a bit choppy and weird at first... fluff and smut aint really my thing but yeah.

this is all fiction and i dont really know how drugs work in real life (because surely I've never used them) and so kids, dont do drugs.

also, this was supposed to be a one shot story, but i got carried away and hit the word limit so I've decided to split them into chapters (smh)

well, enjoy? i guess hhh