(2)

while renjun was reading the instructions given by his seniors, mark had an emotional breakdown because these aren't just any drugs,

they're aphrodisiac.

which means, it stimulates your hormones and rouse people up.

which means, the target, which is renjun, will get all wind up and—okay, let's not get overboard here.

"i only got until, like the 29th dose or something, but i dont think it counts since... well, i wasn't really sure if i was even alert enough." renjun walked to the shelves, taking a pen and went back to the sofa all the while. mark still needs to collect his sanity and keep his imaginations at bay.

the sound of pen against paper and the unintelligible words leaving the other boy's mouth, mark was slowly coming to. and he made a conclusion (that he hates and finds intriguing unfortunately) in which,

he wants to see this type of renjun,

he wants to see renjun with all his walls down,

he wants to see a shy renjun,

he wants to see a side of renjun that he never shows,

he wants to see him all hot and bothered and-

"earth to mark lee," renjun snap his fingers in front of his face. "i asked you something and i don't like repeating myself." he pouts. "what's with you lately? are you still having trouble comprehending about this."

mark swallowed.

"uh, yeah, no, um, i can help you if you want me to." the older grabbed his nape, rolling his shoulders a bit.

whatever he felt, that hot tightness in his chest when he thought more about a submissive huang renjun before him, squirming and panting, begging for something,

it's new.

this desire, mixing with his absurd feelings for the boy,

it's bad.

but goddamn he's looking forward for it.

renjun scrutinized him a bit, eyes squinting and fingers to his chin. then he sigh, "alright, all you have to do is time me once i swallow the pills and after 5 minutes or so, try to attack me or something," he grimaced, "i guess?"

mark sputtered. "w-what? why would i do that?" the boy only shrug upon his bewilderment.

"self defense is also important, so even if I'm affected by any sort of drug, i have to be prepared, dont you think?" he replied as he finished whatever it was he wrote on the paper and gave it to mark.

"and all I have to do then is write your performance for each dose? sounds easy enough..." he flip the pages, examining them. renjun only scoffs as he grab the pills.

what bothers mark the most about them is the fact they're shaped irregularly, like candies. hearts, clovers, diamonds, spades, and-

wait, is that a penis?

"pretty sure donghyuck worked on this, that brat." the blond murmured. picking the red dick shaped pill between his fingers in disgust, but partly amused. "let's start, shall we?"

mark didn't get to say when renjun already swallowed the red pellet.

"ah, shit."