A Virus in the System

There were, as the group of three discovered, doors not even Ken could open. They were built to survive a nuclear blast and not even Yamimash wanted to risk trying to teleport through. The door they were currently facing was one of those dead-end doors.

"Why are there so many doors like this?! There can't be that many Keter-level SCPs here!" Minx ranted, slamming a frustrated fist against the cold metal. As if in response, the door opened. All three stared at it.

"You sure you only have wings and super-speed?" Yamimash asked, eyeing Minx suspiciously.

"Actually, that was me."

Instantly Ken was in front of Yami and Minx, arms outstretched. From the hall appeared what looked and sounded like a young man. He had on a blue hoodie and a blank white mask with only a poker-face-esque smiley drawn on it. His jeans were intact, like his shoes. Minx, looking over his appearance, suspected an ulterior motive to his casual dress.

"Who are you?" Ken asked calmly, as though he wasn't protecting the two SCPs behind him.

"SCP 2267. Cryoatic, or Cry if you're feeling lazy."

"How did you open the door?"

"Technopathically. That and being able to turn invisible to walk past the things in here helps."

Ken lowered his arms as Yami and Minx peered almost comically past his shoulders. Cryoatic shifted his footing, before saying, "If you want out you're going the wrong way."

"You know the way out?" Yamimash asked, eyes literally lighting up. The technopath nodded.

"I...I could lead you out, if you'd like."

"More than anything!" Minx exclaimed, walking past Ken, who crossed his arms but started smiling.

"I'm SCP 2579, or Mangaminx. This is SCP 2034 and 2019: Ken and Yamimash."

Both men waved at their names. Cryoatic nodded, poker face gaining a slight upward tilt that confirmed Minx's suspicion that he may not have been wearing a mask.

"The Falcon, Bear, and Lightbeam. You three are celebrities amongst the scientists and guards. It's nice to meet you."

Yami frowned.

"We have nicknames?"

Cry nodded, glancing behind himself before turning back to the group.

"There are six of us 'mutant' humans, and we all have nicknames. I got stuck with 'the Virus'. The other two, however, are much more dangerous. I do not know their names, but one, SCP 2139 or 'the Phoenix', is nearby. It got named after the comic book character, because it's known power set is so similar.

"The other is SCP 2080, also called 'Slender'. It's a new SCP, recently caught, so not much information is had on it. I don't know where it is, but I do know its' cell is far from us and the exit. I don't think it will bother us."

Minx nodded.

"For a non-comic geek, what are the Phoenix's powers?" Yami asked, looking confused and worried. Cry shrugged.

"Pyrokinesis, telekinesis, telepathy. It's relatively new too, but those were the only powers it displayed in the tests."

"Is that all?" Ken muttered.

"Most of the time it's pretty docile. But right now, with this containment breach, I'd be wary of everything."

The technopath then started walking down the tunnel they had just come from. The other three followed, now glancing behind themselves nervously. Anything with mental powers tended to either be flashy or unnoticeable. Minx hoped the "Phoenix", wherever it was, would be the former.