𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

almost never aging, like a rose preserved in resin. she's watched over human kind for centuries, making sure their foolishness didn't harm their souls, which the demons of her land thirsted for.

one day, a mistake was made.
he was an ordinary demon, or he was supposed to be. but he was a mistake, and error. there was nothing she could do but watch as the event changing humanity played out.

he had a family, with a human. demons were unable to feel love, they were unable to feel many emotions, so why could he? the son the human mother beared, they realized was different. he was born basked in a golden light, and thus the superhuman society came to be.

she was a devil on the hero's side, sounds like a joke. but she had reasoning. she was thankful to the hero's, for bringing down villans and people with such bad intents and records for her to deal with in the underworld. the worse they committed, the more they were sentenced to.

it went from thankfulness to appreciation to belief, belief that good should be made on the earth, she prohibited the killing of humans by demons and any of the other strange creatures that lived on her land.

she treasured pure human lives as lives to not be meddled with by a demon or angel alike. but as soon as a villain is made, a pure soul wasted, she loses no time in defending the purity of the earth when they are sent down to hell, she despised villans, to hell with villans.

she waited, until the day came when a hero so pure, so good simply out of the greatness in her heart had arisen, that's when she knew she had to head up to thank them.

and there he was, the symbol of peace.

a/n.
soo I've always wanted to make a fic like this so here it is! if your wondering, it is a little bit of a crossover of black butler and our lovely y/n basically has the same powers as the demons in bb, except she's immortal. anyways, hope you keep reading ily!