𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙇

her white knuckles knocked on the vast metal door, the hall echoing and breaking the heavy blanket of silence.

"come in," a deep voice drawled. she steps in the room, a familiar, fiery warmth suddenly engulfing her.

in the room, a fireplace is lit. bookshelves lining the walls and a large chair in the middle of the room, facing away from her; straight out of a villainous movie.

"I think it's time," she states. "it's time for me to go up."

she watches the bright flames flickering, waiting for a response. "even if you say no, im still go-" she's cut off by the booming voice.

"you can go, I won't stop you," he starts. "and even if I did, I know it wouldn't do anything," he starts slowly swiveling around in his chair to face her.

"I wonder who you take after, breaking and setting rules to how you see fit," he fully faces towards her and let's out a deep, throaty chuckle. "me of course!" he's grinning as she walks towards him, a small smile on her face.

the devil, a kind man? that would be a joke to anyone outside of the spacious home the devil and his family resided in.

but to anyone who really knew him? he was a big softie, who cracked dad jokes and treated his daughter like a princess.

"thank you Father, I am quite excited to meet the one they call, the symbol of peace," her smile grows bigger just thinking about it.

"I heard he's teaching at UA highschool, I think I'll enroll there, should be fun going to school there!" she skips back over to the door.

"I'll get packing now father, I need to learn the erm- the slang and how they talk these days. I'm going to have to do so much research, it's been a few decades since I've been up there," she sighs as she slowly reaches for the door handle.

he laughs at her fast paced emotions, and wishes her luck,

❝good luck my angel..❞