𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ ⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ :

"n-no no no no... p-please wake up y-y/n!"

My eyes opened immediately. Sweat covered my face and my heart was racing. Panting, i looked around. I was in a dark room where there was only one light shining down on me. I looked up at the light but it was too bright, i quickly closed my eyes and rubbed it since it gave me a headache. I stood up and turned my head side to side, trying to recall how i got to this empty and dark place.

'where am i? I don't remember anything at all, this sucks'

As i was about to explore, a voice echoed in the darkness. I quickly turned around, only to see a rabbit walking towards me with what looked like a staff. I was wide-eyed as i stood there, rooted to the ground confused about why there was a rabbit coming my way.

"welcome y/n."

The rabbit said, i jumped back in shock off how a rabbit was talking to me. I put my finger on my chin and started thinking about what the fuck was happening.

"yes, yes, I am dreaming. There is absolutely no way that a rabbit with a staff wearing actual clothing is talking to me. Nope no way!"

I mumbled, concluding the situation which i was in. Not realizing that the rabbit guy heard me, he chuckled before speaking once again.

"no you are not dreaming, this is real. Anyway, welcome y/n once again. I am Headon, the guardian of the first floor and the caretaker of the tower. If you'd follow me so the test can commence."

Headon stated. Although i was a bit suspicious, i followed the strange rabbit. I wanted to ask what test and tower he meant but i decided to stay quiet. It was not long till we reached a sort of tank covered with a wall of iron bars which looked like it was caging something in. As i took a closer look at the strange tank, i noticed a creature moving around inside. Fascinated, i took a few steps forward, admiring the huge creature in front of me. It was swimming around beautifully, unbothered by anything and i couldn't help but smile at how peaceful it seemed. It swam around the large tank gracefully and didn't seem to scare me. However, after a while of staring, i noticed a dark coloured ball at the corner of my eye in the center of the tank. It looked like it was floating but was as still as a rock.

"I almost forgot, i might as well give you a pocket since you'll be doing the test."

Headon then handed me the pocket he was talking about. When i touched it, it unraveled and a sphere floated in front of me. A message popped up saying " A RANK POCKET ACQUIRED" i flinched at the sudden message and looked at Headon. Seeing my confused face, he explained,

"A Pocket enables the wearer to understand the different languages spoken in the Tower by translating them all into Macsethian. The Pocket possesses a number of other abilities such as a timer and communication function. When told 'Invisible Mode', the Pocket can be concealed from view. And with the command 'Visible mode' it will once again become visible"

My mouth formed an 'O' shape as i concealed my pocket. I brought my attention back to the big tank once again.

"Ah, have you noticed the ball in the middle?"

Headon brought up. I nodded, examining the ball once more, trying to figure out what it was for.

"For this test, you will need to go inside and destroy the ball in the middle. It is not a simple task. That big eel that you've been staring at is what will be giving you difficulties during this test. It usually isn't dangerous and wouldn't attack but since it hasn't eaten in months, it will eat anything that comes it way. Some rankers even have difficulties defeating it but i'm sure you'll do fine. You may start whenever you're ready."

Once he finished, i didn't think twice and ran into the tank. I wanted to make friends with the big eel. Before i reached the entrance, i looked back and saw Headon's astonished face. He must have been surprised that i immediately ran without any thought. However, the truth was, i really didn't care. I gave him a goofy smile and chuckled before entering the tank. Once i entered the tank, the eel came towards me rather fast but i didn't finch one bit.

"She's going to die if she continues like this"

Headon said while sighing. However, something that neither of us would have expected happened. The big eel stopped in its tracks and just stayed there. It spun around in circles making me giggle. I walked closer and patted it on the head. It made noises which i like to call happy noises as it used is nose to place me on its head. The biggest smile appeared on my face as the eel swam around with me on it. It twirled around, went upside down, you name it! I was having a blast and couldn't hold back my childish self. I laughed and laughed and laid down on the eel as it slowly landed on the floor. I gave the eel a hug before jumping off its big body. As soon as i remembered what i was originally suppose to do, i turned around and spotted the black ball.

"i'm sorry Mr Eel! I have to complete my miss-"

Once i turned back to face the eel, all i saw was the eel fading away. Its eyes were closed and it turned into golden dust. I ran towards it and gave it a last hug before it left. Before i knew it, it was gone and all that was left was golden dust floating around. A gentle smile appeared on my face as i went towards the black ball.

'this is for you Mr Eel'

i easily smashed the black ball and for a split second, darkness surrounded me completely. I made my way back to Headon and he had a smirk on his face but also a tint of curiosity. I looked up at him with the most angelic smile in the world. He gave me a thumbs up and i started feeling drowsy.

"Mr Haedon? i...don't...feel-"

My body became weak and i fell to the ground. My eyes slowly started to close and i eventually lost consciousness.

"She's the first person to ever set one of those creatures free... Only the purest soul can do that... i'm curious to see how she does in the other tests to come. She sure is special."

[ 18/7/20 ]

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊

┊  ★             ★  ┊

☆                   ☆