𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

"She's the __________ , let her rest

"She's the __________ , let her rest."

ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ ⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ :

'jeez my head hurts like hell the fuck'

I yawned before opening my eyes. Beside me was... Mr Lero ro?! He noticed that i was awake and had a worried look on his face. I blinked twice and sat up. I looked around and found that i was in an office... I had been lying down on a honestly really comfortable couch. 

"Princess y/n jahad, you're awake, are you feeling better?"

My eyes went wide the moment i heard the word "princess".  

'princess? I'm not a princess... And besides, isn't jahad like the king or something?'

I wondered what Mr Lero ro was talking about. He gave me a glass of water and i immediately gulped the drink down since i was feeling dehydrated. Then i remembered the test... i choked on my drink and started coughing. Mr Lero ro pat my back and i felt better.

"Will i fail the test? Where are my friends? Whats happening right now? Why did you say i was a princess...?"

I had so many questions, i was starting to get a bit anxious as well. Mr Lero ro stayed calm and explained to me what had happened.

"Well you see princess, you were sleeping on Rak right?"

He questioned. I nodded my head.

"Your friends tried to wake you up but you were sound asleep. You felt quite warm and when we checked your temperature, we found out that you had a high fever so we let you rest."

'No wonder i felt exhausted during all the tests...' 

"Wait then, what happened after i fell asleep? Where is everybody?"

i asked. They weren't in this room that's for sure...

"We conducted a bonus test, it was called the crown game. With special rules, losing in this test carries no disadvantages in following tests, unless one is injured during battle. However, winning the game will give an automatic pass to the next floor. All of the groups agreed to take part."

Mr Lero ro said. He then explained the rules of the game and told me that it was about the fourth round about now. I jolted up and ran towards the exit of the room, Mr Lero ro was startled at my sudden burst of energy. I held the door handle and was about to open the big doors when Mr Lero ro said,

"Y-you should rest y/n! Don't you want to know why you're a princess? Didn't i peak your interest just now?"

He asked. i turning around and shook my head while smiling. 

"It's fine! I know i'm not a princess so i don't really care!"

I then dashed out the room, leaving the surprised Mr Lero ro behind.

"Shes still the same care free y/n isn't she?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I ran around the place trying to find the large arena. Soon enough, i found the door which led inside. I peaked inside and was relieved since i was just in time for the fifth round. Once the action started happening, i watched from the outside of the door and was engrossed. However,  as i was watching, i saw bam had been struck by a girl who was wearing a mask. He and a blonde haired girl fell to the ground with a big thud. I took a closer look at the blonde haired girls face and noticed that it was rachel, the girl who bam told me about. Sweat fell down my face as the mask girl was about to hit bam again. 

'its now or never y/n, move your legs and help them!'

Without second thought, i pushed open the door and ran inside, just in time to stop the girl from hitting them with her weapon. I was shocked by my speed and i could tell the others were too once they saw my small body in front of bam and rachel. I looked up at the masked girl and said, 

"Please stop! Whats the point of hitting him again? They lost the game already, you won't achieve anything!"

Without even hesitating, she used her free hand and punched my in the stomach. I coughed out blood before landing on the ground. My stomach felt like it was on fire as i clutched it. 

"Y/n!!"

A voice yelled, i saw khun's angry face and stood up. I stumbled a bit but soon was able to balance again.

'the pain is bearable, come on y/n, you are stronger than this! You need to protect your friends.'

I ignored the mask girl and took a step back. I bent down to see if bam was alright. However, the masked girl made the same mistake which crossed the line for me. She swung her weapon once again thinking that i couldn't sense it. I easily caught the weapon with one hand, anger built up in me. I snatched her weapon and stood back up, facing her. My sweet, innocent E/C eyes turned into a darker shade as i stared at her with a blank face. I broke her weapon in two with only one hand and threw it to the side. Chuckling, i proceeded to say, 

"Didn't i warn you to,"

"stop?"

My pissed expression turned into a smirk as i kicked the masked girl quite far back. She hit her back against the wall and fell down to the ground, probably unconscious. A deadly aura came from my body, it was dark and threatening. Before i knew it, my knees felt weak and i too, lost consciousness...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Has she?"

"N-no, im sorry Hatz. I-i'm so sorry for not stopping her. She shouldn't have done anything when she was still sick. i-i'll protect her from now on!"

"IS LITTLE TURTLE OKAY??"

"i'll beat the crap out of the masked girl"

"Ill join you too Anaak!"

I heard many worried voices. Rak's, Hatz's, Shibisu's,  Anaak's and Khun's... 

'i'm sorry for worrying you guys.'

i wanted to say. But i couldn't open my eyes or my mouth. I felt a tear stream down my face. 

'i don't want to be a burden... i need to tell everybody i'm fine and quickly go check up on bam.'

After a while of silence, i heard footsteps leaving the room. i felt a hand sliding into mine, it was warm and soft, The person squeezed my hand and i could hear a cry.

"Y/n please wake up, its been a week..." 

[ 21/7/20 ]

┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊✦ ' ੈ˚

┊ ┊'✫. ┊

┊⊹☪ ⋆. ┊. ˚

┊ ˚✩ˊ

✧ˎˊ。