𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

"K-khun

"K-khun...? KHUN!!"

[ ˢᵒ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵃʸ ˢᵉᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗⁱᵗˡᵉ, ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍˢ!! ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵃˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ᴿᵃᶜʰᵉˡ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ ᶜᵘᶻ ˢʰᵉ ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ >:ᵒ ]

ᵉⁿᵈ ⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ :

 I vigorously shook him as his still body laid on the ground. His eyes weren't opening and panic took over me. Tears fell down my face like a water fall as I picked him up and ran to find the others. I searched high and low but couldn't find anybody. Khun's heart beat slowed down and I fell to my knees as I entered the buzzing cafeteria.

"g-guys... s-somebody, help p-please..."

The attention was brought onto me as they saw Khun's blood soaked clothing. Their eyes widened in horror and some called for the nurses. Hatz pulled me away as I kicked and screamed watching Khun's lifeless body get taken away. The door slammed shut and Hatz released his tight grip around me.

"W-what happened y/n?"

They asked. I didn't say anything as my emotions drained away. I looked up trying to spot the disgusting Rachel and pointed at her. An evil smirk was pasted on my face as I crept towards Rachel.

"Y/n are you oka-"

Shibisu reached out his hand to me and I smacked it away. I glared at the shaking boy and continued to go towards Rachel.

"Was it fun?"

I asked, I stared through her soul as I saw her overwhelmed with fear. No one dared to stop me.

"Was w-what fun?"

She asked. I laughed at her lies and even started to tear up at her stupidity.

"How could you not know?! Are you going to tell me that you didn't know you PUSHED Bam out the shinsu bubble and STABBED Khun to death?! So it's all a coincidence right? Yes sorry my bad HAHAHA"

he tension in the room was terrifying. All eyes were on the trembling Rachel. I cracked my knuckles as I walked closer, and closer to her. I leaned to her ear and whispered,

"Let's fight shall we?"

꧁༺࿅ིཽ• –– •❈• –– •࿅ིཽ༻꧂

I teleported everybody who was in the cafeteria to an open area in the tower. My hair flowed in the wind. She placed one of her foot forward and got into a fighting stance. She clearly wasn't doing it correct and I snorted at her attempt of being strong.

"Y-y/n! Don't over do it you're still sic-"

I created a strong wall of shinsu and pushed everybody back. This time, it was so strong and thick that even rankers would have difficulty.

"Don't interrupt me."

I warned.

"You're crazy!"

She shouted. I scoffed at her comment. Out off anger and rage, I let out the true me. The one which was feared by many. I felt power rush through my veins as the wind surrounding us got stronger and stronger. My eyes turned completely black and a dark aura was floating around my body. I heard shouting but all I was focusing on was the betrayer in front of me.

"Y-you don't have to do this-"

She ran towards the shinsu wall and started banging on it, trying to get out.

"You think you can run away from me you bitch?!"

Seeing her run for her life was the most hilarious thing ever. As I was about to cut off her life, I heard something...

"Y/n... STOP!!"

I turned around and saw Khun...

"k-khun- how are you ali..."

It was too late, the evil power that had been hiding inside me was freed. It took over my body and I was covered in darkness. Before I knew it, a gigantic hole which i created by punching the ground was in the middle of where I planned to fight Rachel. Both of us laid on the ground. Rachel was dead but for some reason I was not. Everybody came running towards me and so did Khun...

"Y/N?!! STAY WITH ME-"

A smile was pasted on my face as I looked up to the sky. I cupped Khun's face with my hands and used all my of energy to place a kiss on his lips.

"Y/n p-please don't go"

Hatz said. His eyes were red because of crying. Many others wanted me to stay but I guess it was time for me to go... I didn't care how Khun was still alive, I was just happy he was here...

As she breathed her final breath, she turned to the wet face of the blue haired male and said her last words...

"I'm sorry, tell the others I'll miss them. I love you Khun..."

Her eyes then closed and her heart beat stopped.

"n-no-no no no... p-please wake up y-y/n!!"

꧁༺࿅ིཽ• –– •❈• –– •࿅ིཽ༻꧂

"In loving memory of the special girl, princess y/n. She was a great friend and was always positive. I w-wish her happiness i-in the p-place she is now."

Even Lero ro couldn't hold back his tears for y/n. It was silent and everybody said their prayers. After the ceremony i felt empty. As i cried my bottom lip quivered, the same as a baby pushed past endurance. My eyes became glacier blue under the sheen of water, constant, yet allowing the tears to flow without pause. In that moment, in seeing my own reflection i understood the depth of pain that had been sitting below my skin. Everybody was distraught, broken. Y/n was the most angelic girl in the world. She gave me another reason to climb the tower, and i promised to stay with her forever. She left... left us and i broke my promise. I came too late and couldn't save her.

"I-its all my f-fault, i-"

My body was brought into a hug. I looked up and saw a teary eyed Rak. Many others joined the hug and i started to feel better.

"Its not your fault Khun..."

They said but i still thought so.

"Wait but I've got a question... We saw your body get taken away, weren't you d-dead?"

Shibisu asked. I sighed before saying,

"That was the copy of myself i made, my actual body was in the suitcase."

𝖊𝖓𝖉

[ 24/7/20 ]

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺ °

♡ ཻ ུ ۪۪ ♡ ͎. 。˚ °

┊┊.

┊ ➶ 。˚ °

*. * ·

❝ ʷᵃʰʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵃ ᵍᵒ! ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ;ᴰ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ! ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵇᵒᵈʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗ, ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ! ❞