big mad

Im jus gonna call him atticus in this book.

My fwends gc
JEYJEY
Benjii😎
BB8🍓
Abbyy👿
CHAR CHAR😇
ATTICUS🍩
Xhowiee
Addyurdaddy

JEYJEY: the volume inside of this bus is astronomical

Benjii😎:hello my fwends

BB8🍓:hello bitches

ATTICUS🍩:hello im still mad at someone named emery who ate my pizza still mad 😠

Abbyy😈: haha go get married atticus and emery

BB8🍓: i dont think that will happen

ATTICUS🍩:call me bb8 °·° plss

Zoe (u) pov

I did what atticus told me to do. Call him i propped up my phone and started talking to him. I then turned around to see him i hugged him and gave him a short kiss before he hugged my waist from behind. "Lets go." I said dragging him onto my bed he laid beside me and played with my hair. I played with his fingers and smiled. He put his lips on mine and quickly removed them from my lips i put my lips on his he kissed back the kiss was longer than the other kiss we then started to make out. "What the fuck." Benji said i then turned around to see abby benji charlotte abby jeyjey and xhowie and addy. I blushed my whole face was red. "Y'all in love or sum." Xhowie said. "No it was a one time thing okay." "Mhm she said knowing itll never be a one time thing bc of how clingy and jealous i get. "Soo bb whats been going on so far." Benji said. "Bb its been soo fucking long since we did a collab you wanna do one?" Abby said i also had to make one with charlotte so how could i back it down these two we're my favs. "Yeah but i gotta do skin care and stuff so yeah." I scrunched my nose and atticus looked at me and smiled.

ATTICUS POV

She srunched her nose and i smiled. It looked so damn cute i might be an eboi but im soft believe or not. I kissed her soft lips and layed my head on my shoulder she laughed as she got up to wash her face. Everyone went into their own rooms benji talked to me while she washed her face her skincare routine takes about 30 mins but it was fine. Benji talked to me about zoe and i.