ur mad

"She's amazing beatiful kind gorgeous and funny." I said listing the things that i like about her to benji and jeyjey. "Welp i wouldnt blame you for falling for such a pretty lady no offense but i like benji more. Jeyjey said. Emery came out and layed down on the bed. "Benji and jey can yall get out gor a while i wanna talk to mr Mad." He took off his shirt as i locked the door. He took off his pants i walked over to him as i took my chlothes off i left my bra and undies on. We started to makeout he. "Hey its benji i know yall probably making out or some shit lemme know when yall done fucking. Benji said before walking away. (Im gonna time skip for now bc i dont wanna write all that.) We layed down in exausted as hell. Before we layed down we took a shower. We got dressed. And sat down to talk. "Hey its me benji yall done having sex ?!?!" Benji asked. "We just started talking." "Well damn let us in, and how was it?" She completely ignored the question and ran out

Emerys pov

We played games and we watched ET. Zoe and atticus were cuddling,abby and noen, jeyjey and benji were also cuddling. "Someones calling me." Abby said. It was abby and charlottes mom and dad. We paused the movie and sat there in silence. Zoe (u) fell asleep about an hour later.

Atticus pov

We continued the movie until i found out zoe was sleep i let her stay there till the movie was over. "Shit shes sleep." (Im gonna add aria tahlia and kirrasan.) "Guess someone has to carry ms burek." Kirrasan said. "We're not even dating." "Yall fucked made out and you kissed her more than 3 times and it been a DAY." "Welp you and aria go get married." I carried her to my room i picked her up bridal style. "Babe what happend." "What.. So were dating i said continuing to walk and carried her. "Your such a softie but im here for it bitch." She said ignoring my question.  "We never made it official do you wanna start dating or sum?" "Yeah im falling hard anyways so why not." I flopped on the bed. "Can i get a ciggerette?" "Sure." I said passing her the box of ciggerettes. "I love you bitch." "I love you more."i said. "Lets cwuddle." She said. I scooted over and kissed her cheek. "Aria tahlia and kirra want to talk to you real quick." They talked for awhile then she gave me the phone back. "Baby i love you okay i dont wanna lose you." I climed on top of her she squeled and i got off her she soon got on me stayed there on my chest for a while. Aria tahlia salina and kirra busted in our room we she got off me laid beside me. "Ok me and kirra are dating." Aria said. Mt jaw dropped i wasnt surprised i thought kirrasan was gon back out i kinda think aria asked him out. We smoked and drank beer until zoe threw up and she was super drunk she was a lil high. But i still carried her to the bathroom. "What are you doing!" She said in a drunk voice. "Cleaning you up baby." "Fuuuuuuuuuck meeee." She said. "I cant baby bc i have to clean you up." I said wiping throw up off her mouth. I carried her to our bed and i put her shorts on her aswell as my hoodie. I kissed her and moved her by the window. "Can you stay?" She said as i almost walked away. "Yea wait for a sec." "Can i also get a ciggerette?" She asked. "No." I walked out of the room and checked on everyone. I walked in me and zoes room and put my arms around ger waist.

T I M E  S K I P to next day

Next part