4

In a sudden array of flashbacks in Sehun's mind, it was clear to Sehun that Baekhyun never cared about someone's looks. All his boyfriends where all ugly, every single one of them looked unappealing next to Baekhyun.

But as Sehun looked on to Baekhyun's newest boyfriend he was strangely very handsome, and very much rich. They make eye contact and Sehun flinches away and gets up from the bench he currently occupied. Grabbing his backpack from the floor he hurriedly makes his way the opposite direction.

Baekhyun watches from afar, "Hey! Where are you going!?" He yells and Sehun feels embarrassed as he continues to walk away.

"To work!" He yells back as he waves goodbye, "I don't want to meet another one today."

"We can give you a ride! We're gonna pass by there anyways!" Baekhyun smiles and Sehun turns his head to look back.

"I appreciate the offer but I'm fine! I'll see you tomorrow!" Sehun tightens the straps of his backpack and rushes to get out of the scene quick.

" I can see why the wife didn't wanna let go of her husband.....he's a dick anyways lady." Sehun frowns as he makes it to work.

Working at the convince store wasn't so bad, hardly anyone came in and usually Sehun hangs out behind the cashier watching the CCTV below the display counter. Today nothing really happened so he leaned up against the counter listening to music on his phone.

The stores door dinged and Baekhyun hurried in. " Hey Sehun, is the bathroom opened?" Sehun smiles, "yeah, just around the corner, like always." He points to the door and Baekhyun rushes out.

Sehun looks outside the glass doors and sees Baekhyun's boyfriend leaning up against his expensive looking car.

They make awkward eye contact and Sehun turns away first.

The man across the street starts moving closer, heading towards the store in confident strides, his black leather shoes shining in the sunlight.

"Hmph, why is he coming in here?"
Sehun gets nervous as the man gets closer and looks around his workspace to try and distract himself.

" So you're Baekhyun's friend?" He stands in front of Sehun, hands in his pants pockets.

Sehun looks up at him. He touches the small cut on his cheek, the one that he got from this mans wife earlier at the school canteen. He winces in pain, looking straight at the older man across from him.

The man gives Sehun a confused look, there's a moment of awkward silence and the man finally speaks up.

"Let me get a pack of cigarettes." He pulls his leather wallet out from his left pocket. " Which brand?" Sehun opens up the top glass counter and looks at all the cigarettes they sell. "Newport."

Sehun hands him the box and accepts the exact amount of money. "Fuck, I forgot my lighter in the car." Sehun looks to his right and his eyes point out an array of different colored lighters. The mans handsome facial features give an annoyed look.

"You know you can't smoke in here." The man rolls his eyes. "I know that." He walks to the doors and walks just outside onto the sidewalk.

"Cocky little bastard....but I don't wanna go all the way to my car just for a lighter." He packs his cigarette box against his palm and then pulls one out, sets it in his mouth and looks down the block.

"Where the fuck is Baekhyun at? Kids nowadays don't have any manners, or maybe I'm just old." He looks to his right and Sehun stands there with a light cigarette.

"Can I get a light?" Sehun glares at him and blows his smoke out.

"Suck it in, deeply." Sehun looks back at him. "What?" He tilts his head to the side in a confused jester. The man smirks as he puts his cigarette back into its box. "Breath it in." Sehun frowns.

"It would be a shame to suck all that smoke in, only to spit it back out of those pretty little lips of yours." Sehun eyes widen and his cheeks heat up.

"I prefer to smoke without inhaling!" Sehun defensively said, his hands balling into fists at his side. "Why does he care how I smoke anyways!?" Sehun's inner thoughts screamed.

"Oh so you're that type of person, you're scared." The man smiles down at Sehun.

"Someone sitting on the sideline." Sehun clutches the black lighter in his left hand. The man noticed. "You have a lighter?" Sehun glares at him, "the lighters are 800 Won!" He turns away and starts puffing nite smoke from his cigarette.

He turns his head and unexpectedly comes close to the mans face. Cigarette caught in between the man smooth pink lips as he tries to light his cigarette.

"How did this situation accrue?" Sehun stares at him wide eyed.