5

"Well you're a weird old man." Sehun backed up from where he stood. Dropping his cigarette and stomping on it with his foot.
"Thanks for lighting up my cig." The man smiles his charming smile. Puffing the smoke from his cigarette into Sehun's face.
"How much for that?" The man sticks his cigarette back into his mouth as he leans up against the brick wall of the store. Staring at Sehun, "Does he think I'm a pervert?" Suho though as he stared at Sehun. An awkward silence invades as they keep looking at each other
intently.
"Hey! What's going on!?" Baekhyun yells as he pops out from around the corner, walking up to Sehun and Suho.
He looks up at Sehun and frowns, "You smell like cigarettes, you smoke? Since When?" Baekhyun tilts his head in confusion. Sehun blushes as he scratches the back of his neck In uneasiness.
"I-I have been for a while." Sehun stuffers out."
"Really? Why didn't I know about this." Baekhyun places just hands on his hips as he stares at Sehun.
"You think you know everything about me?" Sehun nervously looks down as he turns around and pushes open the door to the convenience store.
"A while my ass." Baekhyun mumbles under his breath, he looks up at Suho and frowns.
"You made him smoke didn't you?" He gives Suho an annoyed look as he shakes his head at the older man.
"He's innocent, I don't want you messing with him!" He point an accusing finger at the man. Suho turns to look at Sehun through the window. Baekhyun gets closer to Suho and dips his hand into the older mans pocket and pulls out his leather wallet.
"I'll be back, just gonna go buy a few things."
"You're buying all this?" Sehun smiles down at Baekhyun as the shorter male stacks a basket full of snacks.
Baekhyun returns a smile, "No worries, it's all on me." He hold up a black debt card.
Baekhyun passes a frozen burrito towards Sehun, "Here, put this on your cheek, you're gonna bruise." Sehun accepts the frozen burrito.
"Snack on these during your shift." Baekhyun pushes a few of the snacks towards Sehun and smiles faintly.
"You're being awfully generous with someone else's money." Sehun gives a small laugh.
Baekhyun shrugs his shoulders, "He's got a bunch of money, think of this as a thanks for earlier today, I really appreciate you defending me, you really are a true friend." Baekhyun looks outside the window to see Suho still smoking his cigarette, waiting.
Baekhyun looks back at Sehun and glares.
"Don't think about smoking! What's wrong with you, that's not you Sehun and I know it. Anyways, try and have a good day at work."
Baekhyun picks up his bag and snacks as he goes to the door, turning around he grins wide at Sehun, "See you at school!"

Sehun watches as Baekhyun runs up to the old dude, the older man drapes his long arm over Baekhyun's small shoulders and pulls him in close. They walk off side to side towards the expensive car.