9. The New Headquarters - 2

PREVIOUSLY IN A NEW BEGINNING PART - 2

Alaya and Harry reveal the Room of Requirement to the Master Minds and it was decided to be the group's headquarters.

________________________________________

A huge table appeared and everyone huddled around it as Fred and George placed the bands on it.

"Basically, both have the same features that we're going to brief all of you about. It's just the different designs. That's all. " Said George. Everyone nodded at this. "The charms that are placed are as we discussed. Ones that will intimate every wearer about the potentially dangerous situation one or more minds are stuck in and where they are. No offence Zabini and the Greengrass sisters, but it will protect us against any annoying and bullying Slytherins like Malfoy or Warrington." Said Fred.

"There is a charm that we had learnt from our oldest brother Bill when we went to Egypt during the Summer before our fifth year. It will record and send messages to the other members or colleagues, whoever is wearing it, to get to wherever the sender is in case of the help that they may need or to follow any order that was sent through." Said George.

"The third one and the most complex one that we've learnt from Bill, is the charm that has been placed on most Heir Rings. As many of you guys are Heirs to various Ancient and Noble Families, you know that you can will the ring to go invisible to select people and show it to select people. The very same charm has been placed on the bands. You can will it to be seen only to a select few and hide it from the others." Said Fred.

"The only difference between the two bands is their structures and build. The one Fred is holding, has no place to put the fake galleon that has the Protean Charm placed on it. Whereas the one I'm holding has a socket to put the galleon in it." Said George, as he and his twin passed the two bands around for everyone to see it.

"It's so cool. What's say guys?" asked Roger. "I say we vote." Said Cedric. The one which can hold the fake galleon was the one chosen by everyone. "I'll tell Uncle Sirius to tell Uncle Remus about this. He'll send it to you. And place the ones you finish in the box on that shelf." Said Harry as he pointed out to the box and shelf that appeared near the Library.

"And boys, don't out do yourself on this. We also have Quidditch Practice." Said Angelina. "Yes Ma'am." They twin talked and everyone dispersed for lunch.