15. Gryffindor VS Slytherin - 2

PREVIOUSLY IN A NEW BEGINNING PART - 2

The Gryffindor Team finish their breakfast and walk to the changing rooms.

________________________________________

Soon enough, the teams were told to get ready and they strode onto the field with great applause. The commentator was Amos Diggory as he was the Head of the Department of Magical Games and Sports and Madame Hooch was chosen as the referee for the Interhouse Matches of Hogwarts School. Harry could see Sirius, Remus, Hermione and Hagrid sitting front row of the top box. Angelina and Warrington shook hands and Malfoy sneered at Harry. Madame Hooch's whistle blew and they were off.

Malfoy tailed Harry closely, as if determined to outrun him, but with Harry's Firebolt he easily lost Malfoys trail. Harry looked down, Alaya had just scored a goal for Gryffindor, making the score 10:0 Gryffindor.

Malfoy caught Harry, but was knocked by a bludger hit by none other than Fred Weasley. Gryffindor scored two more goals, now with a score of 30:0 Gryffindor. There! Harry saw it! A glitter of gold floating just on top of Ron's head. Harry dove to get it, but felt something large collide with him. A Slytherin beater saw Harry diving and pelted a bludger right at him. Five minutes later, the scoreboard read 60:20 Gryffindor. They were ahead, but where was that snitch?

There! Near the ground on the Slytherin end. Harry raced forwards only to see Malfoy gliding behind him. Neither Harry nor Draco payed any attention to anything else. Malfoy got the lead, only to be hit by a bludger shot by George. The road was clear! Harry got closer, and closer...YES! Harry had caught it! The crowd broke into cheers, and the teams landed.

"Harry! You did it!" Hermione said as he raced towards him followed by Neville and Hagrid. "Good job 'Arry" Hagrid said, with a tone of joy in his voice. "Nice catch Potter! Too bad the dementors couldn't see it!" Malfoy came towards him followed by Crabbe and Goyle. "You were lucky this time Potter but I'll show you next time. Next time will be my time to shine." And he strode away, sniggering with Crabbe and Goyle.

Harry just told his team mates to ignore the slytherin trio and went on to celebrate their victory and them overcoming their first and main obstacle to winning the Inter School Quidditch Tournament.