7

".. and with that ladies and gentlemen, may you enjoy this year's festival brought to you by our students for the students!" Kyle and I gave each other a look as the Principal finished his speech and party poppers were.. well, popped, indicating the start of the our one day 'festival'.

Kyle and I still has our duties so we made our rounds, while other members checked on if there's no problem with the booths in the gym and activities in classrooms.

"It's really going well." I observed as people from other school continue to fill the place and go around the school. Kyle nodded and we fist-bumped each other.

"Looks like we can relax for awhile." We went side by side as we went around buying food here and there. As student body, we have background passes which made it easier to get food.

When we reached the Basketball team's booth, I saw Kyle take a glance at me as I raise an eyebrow. "Q! Kyle! Over here!" Duke jumped up and down in between the crowd, waving his arm around for us to notice him.

He opened the area where only team member's are allowed and let us in once we reached him.

"Okay, okay." Duke kept my hands to my side as he noticed me crossing them, "No need for that, sis. I know you turned this down but the President approved it so no harm." I frowned at Kyle as he nodded, pointing at himself.

After a few seconds I just sighed and observed their booth's idea, "Appalling. That's my first comment on it and still is."

"But you can't deny it's a hit, Q" Kyle said taking a stand on my right as we both watch a long line of girls ready to pay for the hottest basketball player to put their arms around them, as they both try to shoot a ball to the ring.

"Look at that, Calix Mcnamara, the most hottest guy in the school." I sighed looking at him up and down as he ask a girl for permission before he put his arms around them, "Imma just go ahead and say the whole city. Hot, charming, kind, and a gentleman.." with a sudden growing rage, I slapped both Kyle and Duke at the back, earning an 'ow' and 'ouch'.

".. and here you are using his body for money. Do you have any idea how precious that pure boy is?" I glared at both of them while they look at me back with disbelief.

I looked around the other team members, lounging about behind us. And when they saw me looking at them they straightened their backs. I paced in front of each guy, slowly, looking at them from head to toe. Finally at the end of the bench, I stopped. "You," I told the last guy, "Stand up, please."

In a surprisingly deep voice, which I gave points, I hear him say, "Yes'm"

Behind me, Kyle asks, "What're you doing?" as Duke say to the guy, "Bro, relax your shoulders. You're both the same age. He's a transferee this year, Q, go easy"

"Kinda cute." I nodded in observation, ignoring Duke, "You'll do. Come," I grabbed his arm. 

'Muscular', I noted. We entered the ring area and before Calix could put his arm around another love-struck girl I stopped him by getting in between them.

"Time-out for Calix. It's now his shift." I pointed at the transferee as the girl looked up at him and shrugged, "Cute" she said to me and we just both nodded. I linked my arms with Calix and pulled him out of the ring area.

Daniel was now standing together with Kyle and Duke when we returned.

Daniel approached us first, "You were looking for a replacement for Calix? I was literally there awhile ago, your highness." he said in such a way you'd except it's normal, "Don't you see this muscle?" then he pulled up his t-shirt sleeve, flexing.