Info and Credits

Information

Hello! Thank you for reading this story. Of course, if you came from the comment you would know I didn't come up with all of these. So I will be giving credit to whoever came up with the plot to kill Harry in that chapter.

I will not just be listing ways to kill Harry. No, that's too boring. I will be writing a short story every chapter for each way to kill him. Each chapter will be a completely different story.

There will be updates as often as I can publish them, no promises for once a day.

Another thing you should know is that there were a lot more than 100 ways to kill Harry in the comment section of 'Muggle' chapter 137. There will probably be more 100 ways; I will also be combining some of the techniques into one chapter.

I will be giving the people in the story nicknames. example: my username is HaleyHufflepuff so in the story I would call myself Haley.

Hope you enjoy this crazy book that is going to make us look like a bunch of Phycopaths.

***

Credits

Credit to TinaX2 for creating the story that started this all.

Credit to BookReaderGirl77 for coming up with the idea of this story.

The rest of you will be given credit when your murder technique appears in a chapter.

***

If you want your way to kill Harry Potter in this story, there is still time for you to reply to my comment.

Farewell for now, fellow murderers.