Epilogue

"And... that's the last box!"

I sigh with relief. The building where Aden lives may have a much larger lift than those usually found in such buildings in London, but putting my stuff in it hasn't been easy!

I make a grimace as I stand up – these boxes may have broken my back – which quickly turns into an expression of pure pleasure when two powerful arms embrace me from behind.

"Have I ever told you how happy I am that you agreed to move in with me?" Aden whispers, putting little kisses on my neck.

"At least ten times before, Mr. 'I dare you,'' I reply, letting myself go against him. "But you can repeat it all again, I don't mind..."

At least if I give him the time. I turn around, give him a kiss.

The kiss lasts.

And lasts.

Aden breaks it.

"You know that if we don't hurry we'll arrive late at the surprise party Elsa has organised..."

I'm laughing under my breath. Elsa's good at a lot of things, but certainly not at keeping a secret. It's a good thing I can pretend I haven't the slightest idea of what was going on.

"Wait a little bit," I whisper, draping my arms around his neck. "While I can still have you all for myself... Boyfriend."

It never fails to have an effect on him and this time is no exception. His eyes darken with desire, he runs a greedy tongue over his lips before gently leading me to our bedroom.

"All right, you win. You're going to find a good excuse for Elsa later!"

I'm laughing because Elsa won't need any of my lame excuses for me being late. Later, we'll join her and all the others, we'll laugh and drink and party like there's no tomorrow. For the time being...

The feeling of Aden's hands under my T-shirt halts my thoughts in their tracks.

Later, I think as I lean in to kiss him some more. Later.

☕️☕️☕️ 

And... THAT'S THE END!!! Guys, I make it and I'm so damned proud of having achieved this light, feel-good story! I hope you've enjoyed reading as much as I've enjoyed writing it, it was really fun and I thank you once again for your support!

Special thanks to all who have left comments, who voted and especially to my faithful readers, Still_just_me, Silvia, Kalinda, Peter, dans tes yeux du bleu (Bonjour!) and Chelsea!

If you've got to this point... Well, don't hesitate to leave me a comment, it's always appreciated!

See you soon XX