Ch.12.

~Charlottes POV~

Michael brought me up to his room to get some clothes to wear.

I sat on his bed and while he looked through his drawers for some small clothes he might have.

I let my eyes wonder around his room witch was full of sci-fi stuff

He turn around with an all time low top and a pair tracksuit bottoms.

"Thank you" I said taking the clothes from his hands

"No problem, its the least I can I do since we did kidnapped you"he said

"Yeah!it still hasn't sunken in yet though, so where can I get changed?"I asked looking around his room for a bathroom.

"You could always get changed in here,don't mind me"michael said with a smirk on his face while he leant against the wall and crossed his legs.

"You'd like that wouldn't you" I said while biting my lip and twirling a strand of hair, trying to tease him.

"Oh honey yes I would" he said now taking a step toward me,did he think I was serious?

"I know you would" I said taking a few steps towards him and fiddled with his shirt,as I did so he gulped and straightened up "but babe you can't have this" I said finishing of my sentence and turning on my heal out the door as I did so he just stared at me.

I stuck my head back in to find him in the exact same position as I left him in and said "take a picture,it lasts longer"and winked.

Wow this is a new me,I think I like it well Michael certainly does.

I still had the clothes but I didn't know where to get changed so I went down to where the boys were last.

Only calum was there,I presume Rachel was with ashton getting her clothes and I don't know where luke was.

"Hey cal,do you know where I can get changed"I said not meaning to say cal instead of calum but the word just flu out of my mouth,a well.

"you can get changed in my room!"he said sounding egger

"I mean if you want"he said now in a much deeper voice.

I giggled at his behavior, wait did I just giggle I never giggle,I probably sounded like a a little girl.

"I'd love to get changed in your room,it would my honer to" I said messing

"Great! I mean cool" he said standing up as I followed him to his room.

"Thank you"I said as he opened the door for me a I closed it behind me as I began to strip down.

I was now in my bra and nickers.

"AHHHH"I screamed as I saw.....