chapter one

third person POV

luna had barley walked through her front door to see all of her siblings waiting for her downstairs , eager to hear their older or younger sisters story of the day . luna let out a small sigh and placed her purple colored electric guitar down against the wall "so .. there's this girl" she started , her siblings bursting out with joyous screams before becoming quiet again to hear luna finish the rest of her statement . "her name is sam , and we started getting closer over the last couple months and dudes , i think i fell pretty hard-" she hid her face into her hands , already feeling heat rise up upon her face just from talking about sam to the others .

all of her siblings made out the word "awww !" in response , luna looking up at them and shutting the front door , her siblings circling around her . "she sounds so pretty !" lola exclaimed to her older sister , leaning against luna . "you two should like , literally get together" lori stated to the brunette , having a warm smile towards her little sister . "maybe i could even conjure up some spirits to see if they can tell us if you two will end up as a couple" lucy explained and looked up at the girl in purple "uh- no thanks little dudette . i'd rather find out for myself-" luna mumbled , all of her siblings starting to talk all at once but they were all interrupted by lynn's main curiosity .

"forget that , when are you gonna bring her over ??" with that question floating in the air , luna knew she couldn't avoid it like she could the others , starting to feel her face get hot all over again as she started to try and push her way out of the mini crowd and upstairs to her room "uhm- we shouldn't be worried about that yet lynn-" "yet ?? so you DO plan on bringing her over !" lincoln said , placing his hands on lunas arms and shaking her a bit as she managed to get away and hurried up the stairs before she could be bombarded some more .

lunas POV

i managed to somehow get up to mine and luans room without anyone following behind me , shutting and locking the door behind me so not even luan could get in and mess with me about sam . it was true though , i was falling for sam , and hard . the more i got used to being around her , the more my feelings developed for her . i just didn't want to ruin our friendship by some stupid feelings i grew . but everytime i was around her , i felt safe , i felt extremely happy and i could actually work on songs without having any blocks . being around sam made me feel like i was on cloud 9 and i didn't want to lose that , not ever .

i knew i made a right decision telling my siblings but maybe i should've told , well , only a couple . i know they'll help me but , i know i'm gonna have to be ready for all of the teasing . i couldn't help but think just a bit that maybe , having a crush on my best friend wasn't the right thing but i quickly shoved that thought away and wanted to get my mind off of everything , and there was only one way to do that . i looked around for my guitar and realized , it was still downstairs 'dang it ..' i thought . going down there would mean there would be a stampede and that , was not my intentions .

i groaned to myself as i unlocked the door and tried to open as quiet as i could , once i got it opened i scanned the hallway , not seeing anyone and thought it was safe and started to head towards the stairs . on my way to the staircase i was tackled down , not shocking . i felt pain shoot through my arm that i used to try and block my fall to the floor . when i looked up , i saw lola in front of me , which could only mean lana was the one who tackled me , unless it was lynn , she's known to do that around the house . i tried to push myself off the floor but whoever was on me put all their body weight to where i couldn't get up . i felt something bounce off my head as a mini football landed in front of me .

i groaned , trying to lift myself up again "cmon sis , use your legs not your back" lynn muttered as i rolled my eyes , managing to finally throw her off me and stood up , pushing lola aside and decided to just book it down the stairs , only to see my stuff wasn't even by the door anymore . i suddenly felt someone jump onto my back , stumbling across the living room "back to what i was saying before being rudely thrown across the hall" lynn said as i tried to get her off , bumping into things as i did so "dude ! go jump on someone else !" "no way ! you still haven't answered my question !" "forget your question !" i decided to just pull a trustfall onto the couch , squishing lynn into the couch . i tapped on the cushion , leaning back more on her "one , two , three , youre out !" i shot up from the couch and got away before she'd actually turn it into a wrestling match , seeing my stuff on the kitchen table and grabbed it .