chapter-1

A girl is doing the house chores and the door bell rings making her groan,she exited her room and went to open the door.She opened the door and saw the delivery guy at her doorstep.The guy asked him"Is this mehwish Mallick house".
She replied "yes what's the matter."
She was suprised that what was in the envelope because she doesn't remember ordering anything and in her thoughts there is no one who will send her gifts because there is no ocassion of gift.
She asked the guy "what's in the envelope and who send it.
The guy replied" see it yourself mam I don't know.
She take the envelope and sign the paper.She closed the door and came inside,her mom asked what's in the parcel,who send this.she replied that
"She doesn't know she will check it after the breakfast."
Then they started the preparation of breakfast and after that the breakfast is done with some conversation between then.After breakfast she and mrs.mallick started the preparation of the lunch,at 12:00pm they completed with the work and start watching television for time pass. She was watching television with her mom and suddenly remembered about the envelope,she hurriedly went into the room and bring the envelope in the drawing room. She impatiently tore the envelope and read the letter once,twice,thrice after that she doesn't know how many times in 10 minutes she read it like 20 times.She is reading that letter again and again for believing that this is in real not her dream,her eyes are watering she started crying loudly making her mom worried,she saw her mom and hug her tight. Mrs.mallick was asking again and again what's the matter why are you crying, what's in the letter she was listening all but she is not in the state of answering,she kept weeping after sometime when she get stable she replied happily"mummy it's my life,my dream,my Future,my happiness,my ambition.