Prolouge

Mr.mallick and his family is sitting in the drawing room of their house,reading or you can say suspecting the appointment letter of their daughter. They are happy and confuse at a same time.They never let her go alone anywhere,but now the matter is different. This is not about any picnic or any other activities, this is about her life,wish,hardwork and most importantly dream which she has fulfilled on her own without any support just her dedication and concentration on her dream make her achieve this opportunity.

She never ask about any outing with friends or any fun related stuffs because she know that her parents will never allow her for these stuffs. Her mother is a housewife she never go against her husband his words are final in the house. Mr.mallick is a dominant man  is very strict type of father he has It's own mindset for life like  son and daughter are not equal,they have their boundaries and they should live According to that. He is very strict and believe in ruling,or you can say that he show his love and care by taking decisions for their loved ones. Everyone in the family consult him for any decision and that make him like this and now this dominance became the part of his personality and he doesn't want to change it.

So now if he take decision for his daughter so there will be nothing new in it .

Ok so people do tell me if you like it or not I will try to update first chapter very soon hoping forgetting some views from you guyzzzzz.