Chapter 40

Camdyn's pov
A few weeks later

*y/n is at his house sleeping and we're on ft as I clean my room so he can come over. I have to take him in his wheelchair or on my back but it's ok cause I'll be with him. I could hear his snores on the phone and I laughed lightly. I finished cleaning my room and went to his house. I went to his room and knocked on his door. I heard a weak "come in" and walked in*

Camdyn: I'll get you packed

Y/n: I already am

Camdyn: wow surprising

Y/n: oh be quiet

Camdyn: never :)

*he got his backpack and stood up and tried to put his leg on*

Camdyn: what do you think you're doing

Y/n: sorry I forgot

Camdyn: ok...I left your wheelchair in my car so I'm just gonna carry you ok?

Y/n: Camdyn I'm heavy

Camdyn: you're only 55 pounds y/n you're too light for height and age

Y/n: I'm only 4'10

Camdyn: you're supposed to weigh more for your height

Y/n: fine

*I laughed picking him up and carrying him to my house and setting him on my bed*

Y/n: thank you

Camdyn: no problem

*I kissed him on his head and walked to my desk grabbing my remote for my led lights and put them on (your favorite color). He looked exhausted so I picked him up and he laid his head on my shoulder*

Camdyn: do you want to take a bath?

*he nodded yes lightly. He was already half asleep. I took him to the bathroom that was connected to my room and helped him get undressed because he was too tired and didn't have enough strength to do so by himself. I ran warm water and put him in the bathtub. He was starting to fall asleep so I just let him for a minute. I woke him up*

Camdyn: hey baby you gotta wash up before we go lay down

Y/n: you help?

Camdyn: yes I'll help

*he nodded and helped him wash up then went to his backpack and got some of his clothes then went back. I picked an already sleeping y/n out of the bathtub and woke him again then helped him dry off and helped him get dressed.  And carried him to my bed and laid him down and covered him up before kissing him on his head and going to my desk to watch stuff on my computer an hour later he woke up and sat up getting my attention*

Camdyn: good morning sunshine

*he rubbed his eyes then stood up and hopped of to me and sat in my lap laying his head on my shoulder*

Camdyn: are you hungry?

*he nodded no*

Camdyn: are you thirsty?

*he nodded no again*

Camdyn: do you want to watch this video?

*he nodded yes then looked at the screen*

Camdyn: ready?

*he nodded yes and I played the video he slowly started falling asleep again. I kissed his head and sat on my bed turning on the TV I turned on coraline and y/n moved off me and laid on a pillow. He started shaking so I covered him up and he stopped. I laid next to him and fell asleep. When I woke up he was snuggled into my side an alarm went off on my phone for his meds*

Camdyn: y/n you gotta wkae up baby

*he woke*

Y/n: why?

Camdyn: you gotta take your meds

Y/n: are they pain meds?

Camdyn: yes

Y/n: then no

Camdyn: ok can you eat for me at least?

*he nodded no*

Camdyn: yes

*I stood up and picked him up taking him to the kitchen I think he's anorexic but he's going to eat as long as me and Ash are alive. I set him in a chair*

Camdyn: what do you want to eat?

Y/n: nothing

Camdyn: ok so ramen

*I made both of us ramen and put his bowl in front of him and I stood next to the counter eating. He just stared at it for a while then picked up his fork*

Y/n: I can't

Camdyn: yes you can babe

Y/n: no I can't

Camdyn: why?

Y/n: I'll throw up

Camdyn: ok so?

Y/n: I don't know

Camdyn: eat for me?

*he started eating but only ate half of the ramen wich was enough for me. I put the extra food in a container and put it in the fridge. I picked him up and carried him back to my room. I put him in my bed and covered him up*

Y/n: will you lay with me?

Camdyn: yes

*I laid next to him and he snuggled into my chest*

Camdyn: I love you

Y/n: I love you too

*he started falling asleep again so I kissed his head and went to sleep too. The next morning I woke up to y/n tickling me*

Camdyn: hahaha stop!

*he stopped and laid on my with his head on my shoulder. I rubbed his back lightly until he looked up at me*

Y/n: don't leave me...please

Camdyn: I'm not going to leave you baby boy

Y/n: okie dokie

*he snuggled into my chest more and I kissed his head. He looked up at me and kissed my lips I kissed back and he stopped a few seconds later and laid on my chest. He kissed my chest lightly when he realized I didn't have a shirt on. I laughed a little and kissed his head*

Camdyn: go to sleep baby boy

*he nodded then fell asleep a few minutes later. I kissed his head and went to sleep. I woke up to him rolling off me and settling on a pillow. I turned to him and snuggled into his back with my arm around him. I fall asleep. I wake up to him holding my head to his chest with one arm and the other around me. He was awake*

Y/n: Camdyn

Camdyn: yeah

Y/n: I love you more

Camdyn: no you don't

Y/n: yes I do

Camdyn: we gonna fight?

Y/n: maybe we are