Chapter 4: UA Practical Exam

NO ONE'S POV:

(Y/N & a bunch of other UA hopefuls are in front Battle Center D's doors, waiting for the exam to start.)

Student D: I'm so nervous!

Student F: UA is amazing!

Student G: I think I'm going to be sick.

(Y/N's thoughts): I'm beginning to get restless!

(Y/N): I'm so ready!

(Y/N looks over some of the students.)

(Y/N): Let's see...there's pink haired girl and...a red haired boy and a...comic bubble boy? That's strange. Oh! And there's a ginger haired girl. She's cute.

(Y/N and the other students hear Present Mic's voice over a loudspeaker.)

Present Mic: Right, let's start! Get moving! There are no countdowns in real battles. Run, run, run, listeners! You're wasting airtime here.

(Y/N): Don't have to tell me twice!

(All of the students that were at Battle Center D's doors are now running into the Battle Center D in the hopes of fighting some villains to earn points. While most of the students are running, Y/N is already in the air after using his Quirk to make his legs a tad bit bigger to launch himself into the air.)

(Y/N): (in the air, spots a bunch of small villains grouped up together) Let's try again shall we? Fuji Fist!

(With that, Y/N has taken a bunch of villains.)

(Y/N): Let's go find some more.

(Time skip to a couple of minutes before the exam is over.)

(Y/N punts a villain with gigantified foot.)

(Y/N): With that, the amount of points I have is...33! Not bad if I say so myself.

(Cut to the teachers talking about the students.)

Teacher A: Hm, I'd say this year's group looks promising.

Teacher B: Well, there's still plenty of time before it's over

Teacher B: Well, there's still plenty of time before it's over. The real test has yet to come. Let's see how they react.

(A rumble occurs which surprises the students.)

Students: [gasps]

(Y/N): An earthquake?

(It isn't a earthquake.)

)