Chapter 7: Team G Shines!

NO ONE'S POV:

(Midoriya and Uraraka had won against Bakugo & Iida after a Midoriya's desperate last second plan had miraculously worked but not without Midoriya being seriously injured by using his Quirk to pull it off.)

(Inside of the monitoring room after Midoriya's team had won.)

Kaminari: What a weird way for this to end. The losers are practically untouched and the winners are both on the ground.

Tokoyami: How does the old saying go? They may've lost the battle, but they won the war.

Tsui: This class is intense.

(Y/N): You can say that again.

(Bakugo, Iida, & Uraraka come to the monitoring room where All Might tells everyone that Iida is the MVP of the exercise. A girl named Yaoyorozu explains why this is the cause because Iida was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role.)

(Y/N's thoughts): Should I be clapping? I feel like I should be clapping.

(Match Two begins but it doesn't last very long because a boy named Todoroki freezes the villains in place.)

(Imagine Y/N is between Tokoyaml & Aoyama

(Imagine Y/N is between Tokoyaml & Aoyama.)

All Might: He incapacited them without compromising the weapon or his teammate. Take close note of his technique, students.

Kirishima: Whoa, he's so strong!

(Todoroki then melts all the ice using his other side.)

(Y/N): Two powers? That just isn't fair.

(Cut to Team G outside of their building.)

(Y/N): Okay, so first let's introduce ourselves and our Quirks, then we'll come up with a plan, sound good?

Kaminari: Yeah.

Jiro: (thumbs up)

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N) Takeyama. My Quirk is Gigantification. Not only can I grow in height but I can also make any part of my body grow in size.

(Y/N demonstrates by making his fists big.)

Kaminari: Cool! I'm Denki Kaminari. My Quirk is Electrification. I can produce electricity.

(Y/N): Nice, nice, now you.

(Kaminari & Y/N both look at the punk girl.)

Jiro: *small blush* I'm Kyoka Jiro. My Quirk is Earphone Jack. I can plug my jacks into anything and feel vibrations through them. I can also send vibrations through them if they're plugged into a speaker.

Kaminari & (Y/N): Whoa!

Jiro: *small blush* It's not that impressive...

(Y/N): Now that we got that out of the way, let's come up with a-