Bow

Their promise makes no sense. They finally escape from the King and they want to go back and fight him. They know that they can't beat him even with their skills combined. Why go back?

"Is that exactly what they promised? Word for word" I ask.
"Yes" he says.
"Please let me go" he says desperately as he begins to cling to my arm holding him.

"Who are you?" I ask.
"I already told you. BTS" he says.

"No, you individually. What is your occupation?" I ask.
"I'm a farmer" he says.
"How many more are there?" I ask. He begins to get cocky and release a smirk.

"Loads more" he says with a fire in his eyes. Probably the rest of the kingdom.

"Why the need for the princes then?" I ask.
"They're the only ones who are even close to defeat the King" he says.
"Why take them away from the palace?" I ask. This strategy makes no sense.

"They requested it. Better planning. Element of surprise" he says. They haven't considered the other factors. The King will draw suspicion. He will know about the group. He will prepare better for the next attack. They had the most trusted people in the palace.

The common folk really can't plan a war strategy including when it's against one person. I should give them some credit, maybe they wanted to send a message.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this. I will find you and I will kill you" I say and disappear again into the trees. The guy looks dumbfounded as he looks around him.

No one ever bothers to look up.

Before I leave, I take one last glance at the princes.

Goodbye for now.

I basically fly through the trees to get back to the palace. I get back to Jin's room and slip under his bed. I am completely soaking from the rain. I don't understand how some of that group could easily sit on the wet floor.

I quickly dress back into my normal clothes while hiding. Luckily my normal clothes were still dry. I jam my stuff into his bed. I get out from underneath his bed and place his pillow and jacket back to where it was.

I walk out his room as I look around pretending to be afraid. I head to the dining room to find the King slumped in his chair.

"My Lord, are you alright?" I ask alarmed, pretending to be shocked.

He snaps his head towards me.

"Thank God you're alright" he says as he rushes over and envelops me in a hug.

"My Lord, are you alright?" I ask as I examine him, pretending to care.
"I'm fine. They took my sons" he says with a pout. There was a moment of silence until he broke it.

"...Oh well" he says with a shrug. I am actually surprised by how little he cares.

"Someone! Clean this place up!" He shouts out and people come rushing.
"And fix that wall" he says as he exits the dining room. I follow him.

"But no one makes a fool out of me. I will get them back. Hit them where it really hurts" he says to me, sometimes turning around to tell me in the eye.

I guess they delivered their message.

"Question is, how to do it?" He says as he has his thinking face.

"Maybe I should go out and kill them myself. Some things you can't leave to some useless peasants. Some things need to be done by a King" he says as he strides his way to the office.

Don't flatter yourself. You are no King. You can never be a King.

"Or maybe I should threaten the whole kingdom until they turn themselves in. Oh-I can even kill ten people everyday until they cough themselves up" he says with a psychopathic face.
"What do you think?" He asks as he turns back to me.