Congrats

Y/N's POV:
Today's the day, I'm officially 13 weeks pregnant and Alex and I want to tell all of our friends. We don't want to make a huge deal out of this so we're going to tell everyone in the residents lounge.

We get all of our friends and co-workers into the lounge when Alex yells it out. "Y/N's Pregant." Everyone cheers with excitement for us and I look over at the one person who's opinion mattered more than everyone else's, Derek. He walks over to me and embraces me in a hug before congratulating us. Derek's not only my mentor but he's like a second brother to me since he and mark have been best friends longer than I've been alive. With all of our friends support behind us, I'm not as worried anymore about raising this baby. After the little party dies down we all get back to work. I follow Derek to the neuro wing to start rounds.
"Little Sloan I'm really proud of you and Alex. You two are gonna be amazing parents." I can really see that it's hard for him to see me grow up. He's known me since I was a baby and he thinks of me like a 5th sister. "Thanks Derek I'm really excited."

A/N: hello everyone
I've decided to do short but frequent updates. I'm going to try and post everyday. I'm not 100% following the plot of the show so please comment things you want to see be included in here!
-Caitlyn