michael - watching a movie

You and Michael been dating for 8 months. All the boys were there and you guys just talked and hung out. Ashton, Luke, and Calum were all going to a party. You and Michael decided to stay home and watch a movie. Both of you sat on the couch watching the movie. It got kinda boring and Michael suggested that we should do something else.

He was started rubbing your thigh and you couldn't help but to moan. Soon he started kissing you roughly on the lips. Then he moved down to your neck. "Mmmm.. Michael" you moan. Soon he takes off your shirt and throws it somewhere. "This needs to come off y/n" Michael says as he unclips your bra. You quickly cover yourself in embarrassment. " Y/N you're beautiful, there is no need to cover up." He says as he moves your arms. He stared squeezing your left boob and started sucking your right nipple. "Mmmm.. Michael...." You say in a breathy moan. "We should do this somewhere else, what if someone walks in and catches us." You say. "Okay" Michael says as he lifts you up and taking you to his room.

He lays you on the bed and starts kissing you again. "Its not fair that you are still fully dressed" you say. You move on top of him and started taking off his shirt. You kiss him roughly yet passionately. You give him wet kisses all the way down to were his pants are. You see a huge bulge in his pants and say " Wow someone is excited." You start unbuckling his pants leaving him in his underwear with a huge boner. You start teasing him by rubbing his penis. "Fuck Y/N... Do something please," he moans. You take off his underwear, revealing his huge erection. You lick the tip of his penis and sucking lightly. " Fuck babe.." He moans. You start sucking a bit harder and now he's just a moaning mess. Hearing him moan your name was like music to your ears. Every time he moaned you feel yourself getting wetter and wetter. "I'm so close Y/N" Michael moans loudly.

You stop sucking and you can tell he's getting agitated. He gets up and pins you down to the bed. He takes off your shorts and leaving you in your panties. He feels the soaking spot on your panties and says " You're so fucking wet." He removes your panties and starts licking your clit. "Ooo Michael mmm," you moan. He put one finger and started pumping it in and out, soon he added another finger. You were a moaning mess. "Michael," you moan loudly," I'm going to cum."

He stops fingering you and licks all the wetness off his fingers. "You ready Y/N " he says as he pulls out a condom. You simply nod. He puts on the condom then pushes into you slowly. He was so huge, you could feel your hole stretch. When he finally put his whole penis into you he starts thrusting slowly. "Michael baby, faster," you moan loudly. He goes faster and you feel an electric sensation down your spine. "MICHAEL!" You yell as he hits your g-spot. "Say my name again Y/N" Michael says. You yell his name louder than before. "I'm so close babe" you moan to Michael. "Me too" he moans. "I'm gonna cum" you say. "Hold it babe" Michael says as he thrusts even harder and faster. Soon both of you cum.

"I love you so fucking much Michael" you say while panting. "I love you too Y/N" he replies. He kisses you sweetly and asks "You want pizza?" You giggle and say "yeah babe."

I really hope you guys liked it. If its bad I'm so sorry . This is my first time writing a fan fic. You guys can request anything you want. Bye thanks for reading