what happend in the guest room...

M: strip and get in position
and i did as daddy said🌚.

and i got into to position (back shots) and he came behind me and pulled down his pants and he slapped my ass a couple of times leaving red hand marks😳. He then put his dick in and started doing slow strokes and tried not to moan so i wouldn't please him😩. I guess he remembered what I said and started to thrust into harder and i started letting out deep moans when he was all in me😩💦.
L: fhuckk
and i started pushing him stomachs trying to get him to slow down😩😩.

then he slapped my hand hand away and strayed gripping on my thighs and started slamming into me🥴.
L: f- fuck daddy slow down
then he slapped my ass and pulled my hand back and started thrusting into me🥺🥺. and he was going hard and i had nowhere to run😭!

L: daddy im abt to cum😩
and my legs started shaking and i could barely move💀😭😭 and i creamed on his dick and he continued to beat shit with no remorse for another 3 mins😩😳.

He pulled out and came close to my mouth. And I stuck my tongue out and started swallowing  then he slapped his dick on my tongue and  nutted in my mouth.

I was thinking we was done and i was out of breathe😭🥵! but he pulled me back and said "were not done yet" then he gripped onto my waist and rammed him shit into me😳💦. and my eyes immediately rolled back to my head and he started destroying my guts .