Sleepover with the Janoskians

Jai's POV:

Damn these girls have a big ass house and their on the beach alone and so many people know them. How are they so safe. I've been watching there videos for a while now. They started a little after we did. I always felt like just another fan of them but who's going to not take up an opportunity to hang out with them. I mean even if she doesn't like me. Just being her friend is great. I'm hungry "Hey Jade!" I said "Yeah?" She said with her cute little voice "What is their to eat?" I said. "Well I was gonna make some spaghetti.. but there are a bunch of snacks in the pantry, or of you wanna go out and get something its up to you." She said. This girl can cook to. Like she just stool my heart. And she a grunge babe. "Umm I'll help out make the spaghetti." She turned on the music TheWeeknd What You Need. "Oh lord he's the best" I said. She started to get out the stuff she needed to make it. I started to boil the noodles. And she made the sauce and meetballs. After it was done cooking we got everyone to sit down at the table. "Ooo Jade made spaghetti." Glenda said. "I helped." I said. "Well Jaade makes the best food." Glenda said. Everyone got their food and start down. Luke turns on the TV. "Well since you guys are here and you did say sleep over party and we are giro girls.. Maybe we can do our video with you guys." Jade suggested.. Fuck that sounds gay but I want to be with her. "Um what are you going to do?" James asked "We can put make up on you guys." Glenda suggested. Well if its for a video and I'll get to be on their Chanel that's sound fun and maybe we can make a video too. After dinner it was like 9:15 p.m. we went to jades room. James and skip went too Glenda's Jade went to her video recording room. Were all of their stuff was. Their was picture printed out and Polaroids on the wall with their camera and theirr camera stand. She got her camera and the stand and brought it to her room. We Luke a Beau state on the bed. "Hey Girls Its Jade here and this week we have special guest here," She pointed the camera to  us "The Janoskoans!!But Glenda and the rest of the boys are in her room setting up too." Jade said to the camera "and today were have a sleepover party and were doing special make overs!!" She said with a big ass smile. She was in her pj's everyone was but she was wedding my sweater still. She put my the front of my hair in a tiny poney tail with a flower crow head band. "Okay so first were going to clean up his face with a oil wipe and face mosteriser." She said getting her oil wipes and face lotion. She wiped my face and she put lotion. "And now were  going to put on some concealer and foundation on fim to his those acne marks." She said. "Oh my god it cold as hell." I said. "Oops I forgot to rub it before you put it on." Jade said. "Okay now we put in the blsh and lip sick. " she got her brushes and. Her chapsick and her lip stain and her lip liner. "Oh god." I said. "Okay when you girls put on blush you want to make sure you downtown put to much. And on the cheek bone okay jai do the duck lips." I did the duck lips pause and she out make up on my cheeks. "okay eye shadow and eyeliner their your done boo." She put plack eye shadow and thick winged eyeliner on me. "You look beautiful jai." Beau said. "Well guys Just wait for glendaa." She said.  She turned of her camera. "Well your guys rooms are next door." . "ima go get some macarons." Jade said. "goodnight guys."Jade siad. "Came I come?" I asked.