c;

Kians POV

I got home me and Jc had a long day. I finally got to meet my Glenda. I cant believe I got her number. Should I call her? Um maybe latter.. "Hey Jc did you meet Jade and Glenda at vidcon?"I asked. "Um no I didn't have time I wanted to but since you got her number must mean I'll get to meet them soon right? And I know you like this girl kian you fangirl over all her videos." Jc said. "Well yeah but should I call her or just text her?" I hesitated. "Dude just call her." He said and so I did. I got my phone

Ringing...

"Hello?"

"Hey Glenda!"

"Um who's this?"

"Its kian from vidcon."

"Ohh yeah right sorry."

"Um hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out some time.?"

"Umm well tomorrow me and my friends are going to the state fair and maybe we can double date. If you want."

"Yeah sounds great."

"I'll text you my address so you can come over tomorrow."

"Okay cool thanks Glenda bye bye!"

"Bye kiki!"

I hung up wow maybe I should bring jc if its a double date.. Man its late its like 11 o'clock

I better get some rest. She texted me her address damn she lives on the beach. I told her 'goodnight see you tomorrow ' I put my phone down and went to bed

Jade's POV

Me and jai walked to this little bakery near my house called Pairs Delight they had all kinds of macarons. Oh lawd I love macarons. Jai is so cute he looks like a sloth. "So jadeee". He said "Yes jai?"

I said. "Wanna piggy back ride?" Oh lawddd I love piggy back rides "totally." I said I hopped on his back and we were almost their anyway. his muscles were so big. Oh how I love strong guys "Damn your so light." "Well no you just strong." We arrived at the little bakery I wanted to get everyone macarons for the sleepover. "Their so pretty." Jai said. How I love his accent its wonderful. "Have you had macarons before?" I asked. "I think a long time ago but I don't remember." "I love macarons!!" We got like 2 boxes and there's only like 5 types of good ones. Gosh their experience like 2.50 for one. I got this. They lady was so cute and old. Maybe me and glenda can make our own macarons "Your to total is 50$." They lady said. I took out my wallet.. But jai already played for it ... "Wait what.. I was gonna pay.. " I said.. "That's okay Jade" jai said "awh thanks your so sweet." I kissed his cheek. "Oh my your lads are the cute things? Are you married?"The cute old lady said. "Not yet mam." Jai said (;. Crazy lady I'm about to be 20 soon. Barley. He hugged me from behind. Oh my goddd!! yaaassss. We left jai gave me a piggy back ride and sooner later we were back home. Everyone was in the rooms playing games or watching t.v. "GUYS WE GOT DESERT." Jai yelled. Everyone came down and too some macarons to their room. Jai sat down and watched t.v. we were in my room.Glenda walked in. "Jadeeeyyy sloth guess whatttt?" He said with the biggest smile. "I'm going on a date with kian tomorrow!!!" She said "well a double date I thinks he's gonna bring Jc idk maybe not.." She said "Glenda thats great boo!!" I said. Damn boo she gettin it. Well everyone went to bed waiting for a great day tomorrow. The fairs are supper fun. I herd a knock.. "Come in." It was jai "The boys won't let me sleep with them. :(" he said. Oh gawd. "Every one got their own room and skip took the couch." Well my bed is big I guess.. "And you want to sleep in my room?" I asked. "Yeah." He said.. "I guess." He played next to me "Good night jade." He said "night"