6~Melanie~6

The Cullen's left. I decided to stay but I didn't go to school. I lived in the big house all by my self and I trashed Edwards room. Each day doing something new. First, I played baseball inside. Then I 'dropped' wine on his white shag rug. And so one.

The door bell rang and after sensing that it was just Bella, I used my powers to open the door

The door bell rang and after sensing that it was just Bella, I used my powers to open the door. She awkwardly walked in and after spotting me she gently closed the door.

"Hey um. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out, we never really got to bond when I was with Edward..." She trailed off and I rolled my eyes.

"Why would you wanna 'bond' with me. I'm just his annoying little sister.

" okay. Well your also a student at school I never really talked to" I chuckled and patted the couch. She walked in after taking off her shoes and she sat on the couch right beside me.

I started getting uncomfortable as she put her hand on my thigh as we watched netflix.I

"I'm gonna order food, so so you like pizza?" She nodded smiling warmly. Wasn't this girl like an emotional wreck a few days ago!?

The food arrived and I paid, the delivery woman looking me up and down as if I was food. I took the pizza a in the house and placed it on the kitchen counter. Oblivious to the small note that's said 'Call me 123-456-7890 -Delivery woman' on a small sheet of paper.

I got out to plates before asking Bella how many slices she wanted she said one so I got out three from the box, two for me, one for her.