10~Melanie~10

Gianna, the Secretary walked into the throne room, but she didn't walk long. My eyes turned black and 'Gianna's' screams filled the room.

 My eyes turned black and 'Gianna's' screams filled the room

(That's basically what happened to Gianna)

"MELANIE!" Alice, Bella, and Edward yelled in unison.

"First of all human, don't screech. Your annoying. And Edward I can't believe you have the nerve to yell at me you everlasting sparkly tampon! And Alice, Go find a mall to raid, the adults are talking."

Everyone was silent.

"Okay this is boring, I'm gonna go get a Real Italian Espresso, Hey Siri... What's the nearest coffee shop."

"The nearest Coffee Shop in Volterra Italy is-" my phone was cut off by Caius crushing it with his hands.

"What the fuck!"

"Here's a little rule pun intended, If I like it, it's mine. If its in my hands, its mine. If I take it back from you, it's mine. If it's cute, draws my attention or is pretty, it's mine. If I saw it first it's mine, no arguing you saw it first, I did! If yo- someone takes it away from me, it's still mine it's just being held somewhere else, if it's broken, it's yours"

Alec and Jane stifled a laugh at what I assume to be Caius's shocked face.

"What was the pun?" Bella asks.

"The word 'little' obviously"

She still looked confused.

"Your to young to understand"

"I'm older then you"

"Bella. I'm fifty-eight"

"Piccola, you will go with Alec and Jane and that's final" Aro demanded and I giggled.

"Why?" Is asked.

"We're your mates..."

"Yes, but it was only you making that decision. Marcus. What do you think?"

"I think you should stay. Your entertaining."

"I'm not a piece of work for you to stare at! You should be ashamed treating woman like this!" Everyone was silent.

'no no no this can't be happening.' I internally whispered.

"Sorry. Mood swing." Jane looked at me with wide eyes.

"Okay since your very reluctant to stay in Volterra, how about you stay here for a week?" Aro asked lightly. He seemed to realize what's going on and that's embarrassing today the least.

"Fine!" I reluctantly decided.

"Jane, Alec" Jane grabbed my hand which went shivers up my spine. They led me to a plain black and white bedroom.

"Your bedroom is being made Princess however for now you will stay here." She said rubbing my hand.

Alec left the bedroom, closing the door gently.