At Home

y/n POV
Me and the girls were already at my house because we wanted to hang out. "We should do our nails!" "Oooo! We should!" "I actually don't want to." I said. "Why not?" "Eh. I don't know." "Are you sure?" "Yeah, don't worry." I said, while putting on a fake smile. "If you say so!"
(I'm watching Dance Moms rn😂) While the girls were painting there nails, i decided to FaceTime Rowoon. "Hey bebs!" "Hi!" "What are you doing?" He said. "Well, Ahnjong and Cho-Hee are painting their nails and I didn't want to so I'm calling you!" He chuckled. "Oh, well me and the boys were at the park earlier." "Oooo fun!" "Yeah, everyone was playing like little kids!" "Really?" "Yeah." "Hey, can I come over later?" "Hmmm.....no." "Why not??? I thought you loved me!" "I'm just kidding! And I do love you!" "Good!" He said while smiling. "Okay, I'll see you later! Love you!" "I love you too!" I ended the call and turned back to the girls drying their nails. "You guys are already done?" "Yeah! You were busy calling your boyfriend!" "Anyways, I heard that Rowoon is coming over so, we're leaving so you guys can have some alone time." Ahnjong said while smirking. Cho-Hee hit her arm. "Yah! Don't think anything nasty! We aren't like that!" I said while blushing. "Okay, if you say so." Ahnjong said while smiling. I saw Cho-Hee look at her phone and she said, "Hey, my mom said I have to get home,Ahnjong, can you please drive me home?" "Sure, let's go! We'll talk to you when all get home, okay?" "Okay, bye guys!" I said while giving them hugs. "Bye!"
They left and my smile disappeared in thin air. I jumped on my bed and sighed. "Why am I like this? Why do they even like me? And why does Rowoon love me?.......I don't deserve him. He shouldn't have to be with someone that's like me. I just wish to go away..." I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Then multiple tears were rolling down. I then started to bawl my eyes out. I quickly swiped them away when I heard the door unlock.(Swiper no, swiper no! I'm sorry I had too.😂😂😂). I knew it was Rowoon because I gave him the keys to my house. I quickly got up, fixed my hair, and went downstairs. "Hi bebs!" "Hey beautiful! Why are your cheeks red? Were you you crying? Who hurt you?!?!" "I wasn't crying! It's just...I...uh" "You do know that, whenever you're hurt, you can tell me, right?" "Yeah! I'm okay, really!" "Okay!" I really feel bad for lying but I don't want him to know about how I actually feel. We went to my room and sat on my bed. I put my head on his shoulder but I didn't even notice. He then put his head on mine. I was surprised at first but I relaxed. "I love you so much." I felt my face burning and he noticed and hugged me tightly. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." "What are you doing?" "I like it when you blush, you look cute." He said while also blushing. "You're also cute when you blush." He smiled and started to get really close. He kissed me very softly. Then it started turning into a make out. (THIS WILL NOT TURN INTO A SMUT). It was getting harder to breathe so we stopped. He hugged me again but less tighter. "I love you." He said in a whispery voice. "I love you too." He laid on the bed and help his arms open. I snuggled with him and I eventually fell asleep.

Hallo everyone, it me, once again! It's like, 2am. I was gonna do 2 chapters rn but I'm tired so I'm very sorry for anyone reading this. Also there's actually nobody reading this so I'm really just talking to myself, sooo yeah. But, like always, if you're having problems with yourself, please get help. Talk to someone or call the suicide prevention hotline. Don't be afraid to speak up. They won't think anything bad about you. They'll still love you. I love you!❤️❤️❤️ (Also sorry if there's any misspelling I'm really lazy and tired to reread this so I'm very sorry!)