Rules For Readers

♛RULES FOR COURT READERS♛

RULES FOR COURT READERS

 ❃You HAVE TO FOLLOW this account TheCoronation2020
imagineTishaD
bibliophiliabelle
TamalDas3 and
Coronation-Community

❃ You have to Follow your Partner, when assigned to you.

❃ BookClub is READ = READ.

❃ Add this book to your Public reading list.

❃ Give a Shout-Out of this Book.

❃ Your Book must have TEN CHAPTERS!

 ❃ You are free to communicate with your partners. 

❃ While you fill the form, you must state your book's genre, carefully, it's important.

 ❃ Do not ask your partner for votes, It's against Wattpad Guidelines. Be Polite with them.

❃ You are allowed to give ONLY ONE book.

❃ Votes are optional, if you like your partner's story you may give or may not, because asking for Votes is against Wattpad Guidelines.

 ❃ This is MONTHLY BOOK CLUB, you will be assigned here for 1 month= 4 weeks.

❃ While you fill the form, please mention clearly what Genre you would like to read. We will assign you to a book that suits your genre taste.

 ❃ After you read the book, you MUST give a honest review of the book of minimum 40 words. in the your partner's book you'll be assigned to at the end of the month.

 ❃ You will be given ONE book at a time. We will assign you a limited time period to read a book. If you need more time, you must inform us within 48 hours.

 ❃If for any circumstances, you need to LEAVE, then you must inform us before 48 hours. 

 ❃ If it's an Emergency Leave, you are free to inform us before 12 hours.

 ❃ Leaving unannounced will lead you to get a Strick. This means you can no longer continue here. 

❃ If you change your username, please inform us, so that we can change it here.

❃ You will be replied as "ACCEPTED"  If only we find a partner with Same genre.

Password is the Date of your DOB (date of birth).

 ❃WARNING:
"Your book is very nice. I like it. You are an amazing writer. I can't wait to read all chapters of your book. Your grammar is very good. Your style of writing is excellent. I would say that the cast you have chose is perfect. Keep writing, Your book is interesting I must say that."
This is 53 words, This type of Reviews are not allowed to give. We promised our REQUESTORS to give them honest review.

 ❃ Summary—
— Be good
— Be honest
— Be a reader
— Be punctual
— Be responsible

——————————————————