~Chopped Arms/Electrocuted~

When we were walking, I started and felt like I was falling in love with seven but we just met! I'm afraid to tell but who knows what happened? I looked at him and he is so cute. He looked at me and I looked away.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

"I uh....no nothing at all.." I said nervously.

Seven nodded and we both kept walking. But then we heard a noise behind us. There was walking. Someone else was here with us. We both turn around and we see a man with long arms. He had weird looking skin, a small hat on his head, and wearing a fancy clothing. I squint my eyes and he had no eyes at all either. I supposed that he's blind.

"We gotta go!" Seven whispered and grabbed my hand and ran.

I blushed and ran with him. The monster was coming at us and I was sweating and nervous. Then Seven let go of my hand and I lost sight of him. I looked around and called out his name but he didn't answer.

But, I turned around and see that the monster was touching everything with his hands. I was scared and I had tears in my eyes. I couldn't talk or move. Just then, I slowly back away but he was coming closer. I ran for my life and I couldn't stop.

The monster was coming closer and closer but then someone grabbed me and hid an ally. It covered my mouth and I was scared.

"Sh...it's me Seven, Six." He said in my ear.

I blushed and looked at the monster wondering where I was and left. I looked at Seven and hugged him.

"Thank you for saving my life!" I said.

He smiled and patted my head.

"Uh! I don't really like hugs but I guess that this is okay..."

I looked at him and back away. He doesn't like hugs? Oh c'mon!

"Oh sorry...didn't mean to hug you..."

"It's fine, I'm sure that we can get this place out together." He said.

I nodded and I asked what the monster was. He looked at me and told me that it was the janitor, roger. We walked to the elevator and threw a toy at the button. There was silence while it was going up. Just then, Seven puts his arm around my waist and I blushed.

"Uhh...." I said quietly.

He looked at me and smiled. I smiled too and we arrived somewhere after the elevator had stopped. We walked to this toy room and we were stepping on carpets or toilet paper.

"Why is there stuff on the floor?" I asked.

"He can't hear us while we step on these." He said quietly.

We walked and saw the janitor getting something from the shelf and Seven looked at me.

"Six, go get something that'll distract him and we climb up that shelf over there."

I nodded and grabbed a toy monkey and threw it in the corner. I speed walked to him and we climbed up the shelf but I broke something. I was sweating and Seven held out his hand but I was grabbed.

"AHH! SEVEN!!" I yelled.

He grabbed my hand and I blushed. He grabbed toy blocks and threw it at the janitor and he let go. I climbed faster and we went to this hole on the wall and went threw. I hugged him tightly and he patted my head.

He lifted my head up and smiled. Whenever he did, I smiled too. Then we kept walking and walking but then upon seeing another elevator. But we heard noises and we ran. The janitor heard us and we ran for our lives.

"SLIDE!" Seven yelled.

We both slid under the door but there was a cage between it. The janitor was trying to find us but we had to run away from his hands.

"Grab the thick bar and pull it!"

I nodded and we both pulled the bars and then...

SMASH!

We heard him yelling from the other side of the door and his arms were chopped off.

"HA! How you like that?!" Seven said in joy.

I laughed and he did too. We went to another hole on the wall but fell in water. I was panicking and...I couldn't swim.

"Seven!" I yelled.

He grabbed on to me and helped me.

"Hey relax, it's just water okay? Just kick your legs and feet up and you'll be fine."

"But what if I drown-" Seven put a finger on my lips.

He smiled and held me.

"You won't drown, I promise." He said calmly.

I smiled and we both swam to the other side but...we heard something in the water. We swam faster and got to the other side. Seven helped me up and we were close of being drown my something.

"I heard that there was a nanny that was sent down here..." he said gently.

"Yeah..." I said.

We kept walking but more water had been around us. We kept walking and swam quickly. I tried to kick more but I was getting tired.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm getting tired..." I said while having trouble breathing.

The nanny was coming after us and Seven was on the other side and tried to help me but I was grabbed and pulled under water while he yelled my name. I hold my breath and saw the nanny holding me.

She had barely any hair, old cricked face, and a dirty old dress. But then I was couldn't hold my breath anymore and closed my eyes.

But someone got me and swam up to shore and put me on the floor. It pushed my chest three times. It hold my nose and put their lips on mine and put their breath in. I sat up and coughed out of water.

I looked to the side and saw Seven.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled. I hugged him again and he kinda pushed me away. I felt heartbroken a little. Then we swam again and climbed up the ladder and got on the platform. But the nanny pulled the wooded bar and tried to get us in the water.

"What do we do Sev?" I yelled.

"Push the TV!" He yelled back.

We both push the TV and I felt like we weren't having enough time. I push the tv harder and it fell to the water. A lot of sparks was in the water and electrocuted the old women. I hugged Seven and he put his arm around me.

"Let's go." He said seriously.

I nodded and hopped on the tv and held out his hand and I touched it. I got on the floor and we ended up being in some what kitchen.

"You hungry?" Seven asked.

"Yeah sure." I said while smiling.

I ate a piece of bread while Seven was eating a carrot. I had a lot of fun times when we were on our adventure. I might tell him that I have feelings for him.