~Healed and Feelings~

I woke up in a bed and found myself in a place that I never seen before. There was a lot of drawings on the wall. I looked at them and I walked back. I trembled on the floor and looked at my leg.

There was bandages on my thigh and I wondered who helped me. I stand up and while I wasn't looking, I bumped into someone and it was Seven. I looked at him and walked away from him angrily.

"Wait Six!" He said while grabbing my wrist.

I tried to make him let go by pulling my arm back.

"NO! I thought that you don't need me anymore!" I yelled.

"Yes I do! I really need you Six, you're the only person that I need and I love you!"

I looked at him and pulled my hand away. I covered my eyes and started crying. He hugged me and I cried more.

"I'm sorry....for wasting your time. I'm sorry if I was a mistake...I'm so sorry for making you do all the things for me even though I never do anything for you...I feel so useless." I said while in his chest.

To be honest, he's really warm.

"No..I need you and I'm happy that I met you. I didn't mean to say those words and I rather waste my time loving you." He said gently.

I blushed and smiled. But I didn't know that this was coming.

He lifted my head and said, "I also have feelings for you too." He said calmly and kissed me on my lips softly.

I blushed and he touched my face with his hands and I had mine on his shoulders. He broke the kiss and we both looked at each other.

"I found my true love." I said while smiling.

"Me too." He said and kissed me again.