Lex Talionis

"I swore that I would avenge my brother's death, and I was given the gift to do just that. I'm not wasting it."

Kieran Anderson had one thing in mind when returning to Beacon Hills. Revenge. Every single person who had a hand in his brother's untimely demise was going to pay slow and bloody. He would make sure of that. His whole second life was about preparing for that precise moment, and he wasn't planning on wasting any time to do it.

If he could manage to stay clear of the pack of werewolves that claimed the town as their home, that was.

Scott McCall was on high alert the moment Kieran began his killings. He swore to protect the citizens of Beacon Hills when he was bitten, so he wasn't about to let someone like Kieran threaten their safety. The bloodthirsty vampire had to be stopped by any means possible, short of killing him. The thing was, the McCall pack didn't have experience in dealing with a vampire, so how do you stop something you don't know how to?

A/N: Hello! I'm pleased to announce that a new story is in the works- another Teen Wolf fanfic. This one will be set 20+ years after the events of season six. Stay tuned for updates! (P.S.- sorry for the crap summary. I'll work on it. Lol P.P.S.- The cover is temporary. I'll be changing it when I feel I've found something better.)