Chapter 18- Fade into you

Harper's P.O.V-

His lips met mine sending a range of feverish shivers down my spine.
I stood still for a moment, but the heat in his embrace made me forget everything. Right now, I just wanted to be with my mate, rejected or not, he was mine.

I needed his comfort and love, and I took it without a fight.

I kissed him back with the same ferocity, pulling him closer by weaving my fingers through his hair. His growing stubble brushed harshly with my skin, but it felt so good.Deimos pulled away, causing me to groan in protest but soon that turned into a moan as he started laying hungry kisses on my jaw leading to my neck.

Soon his lips reached the spot where his mark would be and he stopped. I was about to pull away when he lay a soft kiss there sending a delightful set of tingles throughout my body causing me to gasp.

I felt Deimos smile against the spot at this. He began to suck around the spot, teasing me and I groaned in frustration. I pulled him away from my neck and crashed my lips to his. We fought for dominance as our hands explored each others bodies.

His hands gripped my shorts and tugged as I pulled his shirt away needing to feel his skin against mine. Holy shit, I had seen Deimos shirtless before but right now as he panted and moaned as I traced his abs he was undeniably sexy.

He cut my little appreciation show off by pulling me closer using the hooks of my shorts and in a second pulling them down. He proceeded to pull up my shirt leaving me in my simple black bra and underwear.

"Fuck Harper." He whispered, his voice turned husky and his darkened brown eyes traveled all over my body. 

I smirk and encircle my arms around his neck, "What?" I asked innocently.

He cursed under his breath and moved his hands to my ass and pulling me up which caused me to wrap my legs around his hips. I moaned when I felt his hardened member against my core and moved my hips over his. He groaned and moved to lay me down on the blanket not breaking our touch, the rough material of his jeans against my most intimate part has me squirming under him. He started moving above me trying to create as much as friction as he could and I raised my hips to match his movements. 

He sucked the tops of my breasts peaking out of my bra making me sigh in pleasure, I reached for his length by unbuttoning his jeans quickly. My eyes widened feeling it's size. Deimos plopped himself up by his elbows and slightly smirked at me before diving back in,biting and sucking my skin while moaning as I stroked him slowly. 

Deimos looked down towards my underwear and back at me as if asking for permission and I kissed him hard showing my answer. He slipped his fingers inside my underwear and into my core, putting one finger first then the other. Slowly he began moving them inside and out and I tried to stifle a rather loud moan feeling how wet both of us were.

"You don't know how long I've waited to feel you." Deimos said between kisses as he increased his pace.  I moaned and thought, 'And you don't know how long I've waited for you.'

"I'm not going to have sex with you in a cave, no matter how fucking traditional you are." I gasped out between moans as we both build to our climax. Deimos chuckled and said,"I'm not saying you have to, although I definitely wouldn't mind, my sweet Nina." The nickname sent a wave of happiness through me. No one had ever called me that. 

"Nina?" 

He nodded and moaned as I applied a bit more pressure to his shaft. We both moaned as we climaxed together, our bodies coated with sweat. I pulled him closer by his neck and looking him straight in those beautiful brown eyes said,"You'll always be mine, Dei." 

He pressed his forehead against mine and said,"No one has called me that, ever."

I leaned up and kissed his cheek,"I'm glad." 

We hadn't noticed when it began to rain. So by one look at Deimos and I knew we were thinking of the same idea. Slipping on my underwear I ran out of the cave, laughing as Deimos tripped over his undone jeans. I jumped into the stream and and felt the rain splashing all over me, in a moment I was lifted and looked down to see Deimos grinning at me as he twirled me around. That smile caught me off guard, it was such a beautiful boyish smile that I had never seen on him, he always had such a sober serious look on his face. I leaned down to kiss him, my heart bursting with happiness as we made out there covered in a blanket of rain. 

***

After splashing around the stream and dancing in the rain, well I danced stupidly and Deimos just stood there as my pole and laughed his butt off, we returned to the cave and lit a small fire and were sitting by it wrapped in a blanket eating candy.

The warm orange light bounced off Deimos' face as he roasted some marshmallow over the fire, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. I laughed a little at this and pulled his cheeks causing him to look at me,"What?"

I shook my head,"Nothing, it just seems that you're doing this for the first time." At this the tops of his ears turned pink, I gasped playfully,"You are doing it for the first time!!!" 

"NO!" 

"Yes!"

"Nope, I've done this a million times!"

"Uh, in your dreams mister!"

"I have see!" He proceeded to roast the marshmallow which was practically burning now. I started laughing and cooed,"Aw, the big bad Alpha does is trying so hard to roast a marshmallow!"  

He tried not to smile and said,"Okay, okay! It's my first time! Someone else always cooks them for me back at home, so it is my first time."

"And I knew it. Here have some from mine." I laughed. 

After eating some more marshmallows I still wasn't full and turned to Deimos."I'm still hungry." He nodded and said,"Me too, how about we go hunting?" I loved the idea already. I smiled and nodded. 

Soon we were staring at each other in our wolf forms, his fur was black and in sharp contrast with my silver grey one. We brushed our snouts against each other and Deimos licked the side of my face causing me to bark playfully at him. We ran out of my hidden haven and sprinted around for a bit enjoying the feel of rain and freedom. At some point we caught the scent of a wild boar, Deimos passed me a wolfish grin and ran after towards it challenging me to see who caches our meal first, I growled accepting the challenge feeling my alpha blood soar as we ran side by side trying to outrun each other. 

The boar was eating some fallen leaves and roots when we spotted it. We were about to strike when it called out to something, we watched as a small boarlet who oinked at the boar and rubbed against her side. I turned to look at Deimos, who was already looking at me. I shook my head not wanting to make a meal out of the young thing and his mom and tugged at Deimos' tail indicating him to turn back. He whined a little and followed me.

We eventually found a few packets of chips I had forgotten I hid somewhere in my cave and munched on them, laughing as Deimos grumbled playfully, about letting the boar go. The rain was till very hard and constant so we stayed back in the warm cave as an excuse to be in shelter. Both of us knew the reason why we didn't want to go back, but we didn't say it.

That night as we lay cuddling on the floor by the warm fire, we held onto each other, not wanting the night to end. Today had been a fantasy but tomorrow we had to face reality. 

As we stared into each others eyes that night, I knew that this part of us will never die. No matter what happens he will be my Dei and I, his Nina.

***

Gahhhhh! That was one chapter to get through! 

How did you guys like it?

What do you think about this side of Deimos?

What will happen the next morning? And will Harper tell Deimos about Adeline-Chris?

Please share your views and vote!

x K

Song- Fade into you by Mazzy Star