∅Undertale rewrite∅

Sans was at waterfall post, he felt like an insane amount of shit and had no clue why he even decided to go to work. "S-stars.." he said to himself, holding his head in his hand. He saw undyne coming toward him, looking slightly pissed. "Sans you bone-head! Papyrus has been waiting for you to go eat his spaghetti for two damn hours!!" Sans jerked his head up too fast and got a bit dizzy. "I DID??—oohhh s-starsss.." Undyne tilted her head to the side, concerned. "Uhh..comedian? You good?" Sans shook it off and shakily got from behind the post, he looked pretty sick. "Sans? Ya ain't lookin too hot." Sans coughed a bit into his sleeve with his other hand on the post for support. "Undyne, pretty s-sure I'm g-...good..." sans managed to say before going into another coughing fit. Undyne sighed and went over to sans, to feel his skull. But since sans was in a bit of a dazed state, undyne coming toward him seemed like she ment harm, or like it was somebody else. Everything was fuzzy to him.

Sans POV

Shit.. everything's blurry. Why now? Jeez I feel like crap... ugh!! Wait- why is undyne or.. this random blur coming toward me?-

Nobody's POV-lol I know, it was a short POV

As undyne was reaching out to feel his skull, right before he could even touch him, sans flinched, bad. He immediately fell backwards, as he was falling, he was also falling out of consciousness, he knew that undyne would have his head if he had really made papyrus upset. "SANS!! Holy shit! He must be really sick- I gotta get him home, the dork should know what to do." Undyne picks up sans, and starts bolting to the skeleton brothers house.

She busts through the door, startling both sans and papyrus. "Undyne?? Why are you holding sans like that and what about my door!" Papyrus says, concerned. "I think your brother is dying" sans didn't like that she told PAPYRUS of all people that he was 'dying'.

Sans looked up, squinting his eyes at how light it was and gave undyne a sort of look that told her to "shut tf up" and undyne shot him the same look. "DYING??!! THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN TO HIS LAZY BROTHER SANS" papyrus interrupts, snatching sans from out of undynes arms. Sans was dizzy from how much he was being moved around, hell- all he wanted to do was the opposite. Get in bed, sleep forever- I mean sleep until he's better, stop having everybody worried cause he was sick, and to go on with his life. "Brooooo..." "What?" "I- I love ya b- but please don't s- swing me around- and f- fuck you undyne-" sans said, holding up the middle finger while his head was on his shoulder, facing behind him. Undyne held it up too. "Language brother!" "Yeah yeah... I knoowwww..." he said, slowly falling asleep in his brothers arms.