A New Start

After a few years, at Porn Studios, in the performance stage, the new boss, who appeared to be Angel Dust, was in the dressing room with you. "You ready for this?" Angel asked. "Yeah. Gotta say, I'm a little nervous." You said. "Why? You did this before." Angel said. "I know. But, with you as the boss, I'm nervous to perform in front of you." You said. "Hey, don't worry. Remember what I told you?" Angel asked. "Y-Yeah. Your right. Just like I did before." You said. "Don't worry. It'll be like last time, except your doing it for me. And for you." Angel said. "Nah. I'm doing this for you. You know why? Because I love you, you hotty." You said. "Ooh. I love it when you talk like that." Angel said.

After a while, Angel was sitting from behind, waiting. "What's going on, Angie?" Cherri asked. "Schnookums is nervous. Give him time." Angel said. Just then, the curtains opened, revealing you in stripper clothes.

As the song continued, people kept throwing cash at you and Angel smiled at the performance and chuckled. "He's almost as popular as you." Cherri said. "I know. He's pretty good." Angel said.

After the performance, you and Angel went back to the hotel and informed the others what happened. "That's good to hear." Charlie said. "Sigh. I guess it's not that bad." Vaggie said. "Don't worry. We'll make sure that the hotel will be famous like us." You said. "That's right. I mean, it's only fair." Angel said. "Well, if you say so." Charlie said. Just then, a knock was heard from the doors. "I'll go get it." You said. "Finally, a redeemed soul!" Charlie said, excited.

As you walked to the door, you looked to see a tall shadow. You opened the door and the shadow revealed to be...

 You opened the door and the shadow revealed to be