Austin Theory

Look at that body tho

F/C= Favorite Coffee

Y/N wakes up hearing a loud ring coming from her phone. She puts on a professional voice and answers the phone. "Y/N L/N is speaking."

"Yes. Us at WWE would like to take you up on that offer," the voice explained "Meet us in WWE headquarters today at 11:30." Y/N looks at the clock beside her bed. She had realized it was already 10:30.

"Yes Ma'am," she said to the females' voice on the other side of the phone. Y/N hung the phone up looking for the dress she had brought a while ago. Once she found the dress, she got into the shower and slipped into the dress. Y/N grabbed her car keys while she questioned if she got the job. She jumped into the car excitedly and rushed to WWE. When Y/N got there the McMahon family was there to greet her.

Stephanie pushes her family away and says "Y/N walk with me. If you don't know one of our on rising superstars recently lost a manager. We'd like it if you became his manager. We've already have a storyline for you and Austin Theory. We just need you to agree." Stephanie stared at Y/N.

Y/N quickly agreed by saying " I'm in." Stephanie walked away as You followed.

Y/N walked into a gym as Stephanie yelled "Austin come here." Austin walked over. "I'd just like you to meet your new manager," Stephanie announced.

Austin gave a sweet smile then shook my hand. "And you are" Austin qustioned.

"I'm Y/N L/N. I-"

"You two will spend the rest of the day getting to know each other" Stephanie interrupted. Austin grabbed your hand and pull you of the gym through the WWE headquarters out the front doors and stopped.

Y/N looked at him and asked " Who's car are we taking?"

"Mine" he answered. Austin took Y/N to a truck in which she could not get in. Considering she was so short. Austin had taken note of this and walked around and put her in the car. They drove to a nearby coffee shop and started to get to know each other.

" Get me f/c. Please. " Y/N told Austin.

When Austin came back he said " I have the feeling I should ask you to tell me about yourself.""Well, I danced for 16 years of my life," Y/N told Austin " and I'm 21 years old"

"Ok I guess it's my turn, well my real name is Austin white and I'm 22 years old. Y/N and Austin continued to socialize until they knew almost everything about each other. Both traded numbers and left.

That Monday Austin texted Y/N to meet up by the gorilla and talked about the plan for the show, "So do you know who wins tonight" Y/N asked

" Yeah I actually wrestle Andrade for the United States Championship," he said.

Y/N thought " That didn't answer my question!"

" You'll see when you get out there. I figured you'd have a better reaction," Austin was interrupted by his music. He'd walked out and did his entry, stopping where he was when my music hit.

Y/N came out with a microphone saying " You can talk all the shit you can but we're walking away with that title." Austin got in the ring then the bell rung.

(Use the Imagination for the match as long as Austin Theory WINS)

After the match, Austin glanced at me utters " I told You that you would have a better reaction." Then Auston grabbed my arm and dragged me to concessions. Y/N chose not to eat (or if you choose to eat). People were getting up speaking to Austin so Y/N decided to go to the locker room to change and get ready to go home. She got in the car and pulled off. When she got home Y/N got a phone call from Austin.

" where are you? Are you going to the party," Austin questioned.

Y/N replied by saying " I'm at my house and what party?"

"Get up now Y/N put on clothes, and send me your address, so i can pick you up," Austin

This one was as long as I could make it -702 words