Ch. 16

Bakugou POV
I was against the rock with half and half, spiky hair, and Deku. We looked up to see that All Might was still fighting the Nomu and the hand freak as talking to L/N. Her eyes were glowing so bright that we could see the light on his face.

"If Shigaraki puts his hand on her, her skin is going to crumble!" Deku screamed out as we tried to run to her, but that stupid Fog guy was being fucking annoying. He put up his fog around us to make us stay away from them. We were still able to see what was happening.

I saw him reach for her neck with the side that had her scar. It seemed as he was frozen as his had stayed there, not even close to her neck. I then felt a dark aura coming from L/N. A darker aura than what we felt when the villains arrived.

The hand freak was smashed down to the floor as I saw L/N moving her hands to control his body. The fog lifted and I ran towards L/N. She turned to look at me. Her eyes were now glowing a bright red, but was filled with emptiness.

I remembered about what she told me about her blood quirk.

Flashback Bakugou POV
I was waiting for L/N outside in the front of the school after she used her quirk on that stupid Grape fuck for being a pervert in the locker room. I saw her walk out and she headed towards me.

"Shitty girl isn't that bad after that, huh?" I smirked at her as she started to giggle. Her smile is something I want to see. Even though it's been a day, I don't know what is making me wanting to protect her.

"Bakugou-kun, where do you live? I live that way." She pointed towards the direction of my house. "I live that way too. Let's head out before those fucking extras bother us more."

We started to walk as I remember her words to me at lunch. I'm going to be there for her? What does that fucking mean? I turned to my right to see her tiredly walking. She must've overworked herself during our quirk assessment test.

"Have you ever used your blood manipulation on anyone else besides him" I asked her as I saw her body tense up. She soon responded after a few minutes.

"Yeah.. I have. I was training with my uncle and he told me to use it on him. I...I lost control though. It's like someone took over my body and made me go overboard. Luckily my brother was able to stop me.. just like how he did when I used this on my parents' killer. I-I don't remember physically doing it to my uncle since I passed out for two days. I think my body needed to heal itself from the quirk." I felt guilty for asking her. She's clearly not in the right head space after a childhood trauma she had to grow up with. She wrapped her arms around herself.

"I only told you because I trust you, Bakugou-kun." She looked up at me and gave me a sad smile. I put my hand in her left shoulder, slightly squeezing it. "Shitty girl. You don't always have to answer me. Let me know if I make you feel like I'm fucking bothering you."

We continued to walk as L/N stopped in front of her house. "This is where I live. Thank you for walking with me." I was about to say something until I saw a woman open her door, seeming harshly familiar.

"Y/N-chan! You're home! Can you help me throw away some trash- Oh Bakugou." The lady said. How the fuck did she know me? "Kairi-chan? How do you know him?"

"Ehh? You don't remember me? I was your nurse who treated you when you were little with Midoriya-san! It's hard to forget a kid who calls their friend Deku all the time."

That was it. I remember that day. I remember seeing L/N in our hospital room since she was with that nurse. L/N seemed to be surprised as well since she stared at me with surprise.

"So that's why I've heard Deku and Kaachan before. It was my first hospital day!"

"It was nice seeing you again, Bakugou! Thank you for walking home Y/N-chan." She put her hand on the shitty girl's head. L/N genuinely smiled, it looks like she was happy and well taken care of at home. That put me at ease.

"You better not call me Kaachan. It's already fucking annoying when shitty Deku does it!" She laughed as I turned around from them and started to walk home. "See you tomorrow, Bakugou-kun!" I put my hand up for a lazy wave and smiled to myself.

A smile that I want to protect is hers.

Flashback over

"L/N! Stop this. This isn't you!" I shouted out as I tried my best to run quicker to her, but my leg was heavily injured from that impact. Todoroki, Kirishima and Deku were more injured than me, grasping their injured arm and legs. They sat on the floor trying to regain their breath.

Her right hand stayed on Shigaraki while her left hand moved on Nomu. She twisted his arms back and kneeled him down to the floor. All Might threw his last punch on it, sending Nomu out of the ceiling to the sky.

"So Roy wasn't lying when he said that a little girl made him lose control of his body. I'm impressed, L/N." The hand freak said as he lifted his bloody head up to look at her.

"Young L/N! Please stop! You are going to-" She began to walk towards Shigaraki, making him stand up by forcefully pulling his body upwards as she harshly raised her hand.

"Tell me... How did Roy suffer after losing his wife.. and losing to a little girl like me." L/N said darkly as she constricted his blood flow around his body, making him laugh in pain. I heard some of his ribs crack.

"You really think you can defeat me? Now I just have to get rid of you and the symbol of Peace. Kurogiri let's head back." The fog villain came out of hiding and opened a portal and escaped. L/N turned around to face us. Her eyes were still glowing red and she put her hands up towards us.

"Everyone! Try to get out of here! Young L/N has lost control of her quirk. Young L/N snap out of it! We aren't the ones hurting you!" All Might ran towards her in front of me, but she moved her hands to him. She made him gasp in pain as she had him forcefully kneel down. I saw half and half, Deku and Kirishima stand by my side.

"We have to save shitty girl, but how?" I asked out loud as L/N was looking at us four.