Oikawa 🎉

Oikawa was in his room sulking as they just lost to Karasuno, he was hugging the Alien stuff toy that was given by him.

He looks to his phone as they start to ring again, his boyfriend has been calling him ever since he got the news that they lost and he doesn't want to talk about it that's why he's not picking it up. He wants to be alone right now but his boyfriend didn't get it at all so he quickly ends the call and shuts his phone and his knee is not helping at all as he started to feel the pain.

If he is being honest he wants his boyfriend in here with him but he doesn't want to bother him since he's so far, he closes his eyes wanting to just sleep.

🍰🍰🍰🍰

Oikawa sat up immediately as he hears some clutter downstair, he stares to his door readying himself as he hears some footsteps near his door and stops in front of it, he tenses up when the door open.

"Oh you're already awake"

Oikawa doesn't know what to feel to the person in front of him, he picks up his pillow and throws it to the person who catches it.

"You scared me"

The person near him and kneel on the floor between Oikawa's legs and reach to caress his cheek before kissing him on the lips when Oikawa is about to kiss him back, the male pulls aways.

"Do you want to eat?" The Male quietly asks Oikawa who shakes his head no.

"Okay let's just lay in the bed," the male said and push Oikawa down as he lay beside him, arms wrapping around the setter.

"What are you doing here, [Male Name]?"

"I wanted to see you, you should go back to sleep" [Male Name] said and kisses his lovers nape.

Oikawa just turns to face [Male Name] and looks up to sees him looking down at him. Oikawa smiles slightly and kisses him to the lips and bury his face on his lover's chest. The warmth of [Male Name] lures him to sleep.

"I love you" he whispers as sleep finally took over.

"I love you too" the [hair color] male smile and kiss the top of his lover's head.

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OIKAWA TORU!!!