VI

It was a normal day in Rakuzan, [Male name] is walking towards the library to waste some time there. When he got to the library, he pick up his (Favorite book) when he see it and sit at the corner table, so no one can disturb him. After a minute Kotaro was now in front of him.

The [Hair color] male sigh and ask Kotaro what he wants. "Akashi wants to see you, he's in the gym" he answered and leave.

The male stand up and return the book he read at the shelf, walking out to the library, making his way to the gym. When he reached the gym he spotted Akashi standing in front of the door.

"What is it?" he ask the crimson haired male.

"I've heard that you want to participate in the street basketball" Akashi started.

"So?" He ask, It's not like it is a big deal if he agree to participate or not.

"We'll have practice later after school, I'll just text the details to you later" he inform and walk away.

"Why did I agree to this again?" He ask himself while looking at the sky.

~~~~~~~~~

After school he got a text from Seijuro about where to meet saying he was already there. He sigh walking towards the bus stop and wait for the bus to arrive. After a while the bus came, walking inside and sat at the back of the bus beside the window.

When he arrive at his destination, he walks while looking around towards the gym however he stopped when he see a store, he is debating at himself if he's going to the store or not, deciding he should and buy what he wants.

Meanwhile at the gym all the generation of miracles are present even Kagami, Hyuuga, Takao and Wakamatsu but someone is still missing and that was [Male Name].

Kagetora said to the team to start practicing, walking beside Momoi and Rico. "Uhmm.. Someone is still missing" Momoi stated.

Kagetora and Rico send a confused look at Momoi and ask at the same time. "Who?".

"(First name) Shimizu, one of the Generation of Miracles, he's still not here maybe he's just late" Momoi said.

A vein pop at Kagetora "That guy, not taking this seriously, he need to learn a lesson".

"(Fist name) Shimizu" Rico mumble, its familiar however she didn't know where she hear it.

"What school is he in? Did he play basketball this year?" Ask Rico, when she didn't remember facing a guy named (First name) Shimizu.

"Oh, he's in Rakuzan, nope he didn't play" Momoi said.

Then they were interrupt even the guys that was practicing basketball, by the doors opening, revealing a tall guy with a (Hair color) haired and in his hand was a plastic bags full of snacks.

"You're late!" Momoi scold the male.

He look at Momoi and walk towards her giving her the plastic bag that full of snacks. "Can I skip practice?" he ask her.

"No, you can't" Seijuro said who was behind the male now.

The Male faced him, irritated that he didn't allow him to skip. "Why?" He ask him.

"(Nickname)-kun, just cooperate and change now!" Momoi scold him again.

"Tch. Whatever" he said and walks towards the locker room to change.

"Who's that?" Kagami ask making the other who doesn't know the male wonder.

"Yeah, who's he?" Wakamatsu ask.