The first day

Maddies POV

As I walk into pyramid I see a very happy Abby.... Something must be happening because we didn't win our last competition. I stand in line as Abby starts pyramid. "ok girls before I start I would like to welcome a new addition to the team, Hannah!" A tall girl with long golden/brown hair walks in. She is so ugly. I look at the other girls as they show a slightly disgusted look on their faces except for Nia, who has a bubbly smile and welcomes Hannah. Gosh that girl is too nice.

"Alright let's start pyramid.
On the bottom we have Hannah, obviously you can't be on top if you haven't started. Next we have Nia, how many times do I tell you to get that foot fixed!" I look over at Holly as she rolls her eyes.
"Next, Mackenzie, you know how I feel about second." I thought my sister done a fabulous job! She didn't deserve to be on the same row as Hannah....
"And last on the bottom row is Brooke, you worked well in the group, no problems.
In the middle we have Kendall, your solo didn't win...
Next, Paige, you were part of a winning duo.. There were a few things that need to be fixed but overall it was good." I see Kelly mutter something under her breath.
"Next on the pyramid is Chloe, you were also part of that winning duo. You used your emotions and technique to make it one of your best duos yet!
And on top of the pyramid we have Maddie, you had a winning solo, it was stunning and you represented ALDC beautifully. Now assignments. The group is a jazz routine to Girls in the House by Ashley Jana. I have two solos, Chloe you will be doing a lyrical solo entitled Who I am. The music is a piece from the musical Jekyll and Hyde. The other solo is going to........Mackenzie. I'm giving you one more chance. Your solo is an Acro piece called Circus and it's by Britney Spears. I'm also entering a duo. Maddie, you and Hannah are doing a contemporary piece named Alter Ego. Now this week we are travelling to in10sity dance....Ohio."

Christi's POV
Great, the week that Chloe has a solo is the week we are vsing the crab apples. I just hope that for once she gets a Maddie solo with a Maddie costume instead of a $5 second hand leotard.

Hannah's POV

The girls look really nice and I can't wait for my duo with Maddie! I've heard about CADC and I hope we beat them so I can prove that I deserve to stay here. I wish my mom was here with me like the other girls moms.. My mom died in a car crash earlier this year and my dad left before I was born. My aunty pays for dance and let's me stay with her but she doesn't want anything else to do with dance. Which means that sewing, makeup and hair is all up to me. Abby seems really nice. I think I'm gonna like it here!
We start with the group number and continue that for an hour before Abby starts Mackenzies solo. We all go back to the dancers den and I go outside to call my aunty about the competition.

Kendalls POV
*in the dancers den*
"Guys did you see the new girl, she is so ugly and fat. Her dancing is so horrid I was watching her in the mirrors she isn't even flexible. Maddie I feel so sorry for you, you have a duo with her" "I know I'm dreading it!"I would hate to be Maddie right now" Just pretend it's a solo and you will be fine" Chloe assures Maddie... I don't think it's gonna be that easy....
"Maddie get Hannah it's time for you duo." "Don't worry" I whisper to Maddie. I'm worried for the reputation of this team.