Slumber Party

"Holy shit, is that a spiked bat?!"

"It's a pure silver, blessed spiked bat, Dean," Diane corrected, picking it up with a beaming smile. It was by far her favorite weapon, her baby.

"Damn. You got style, twin, I'll give you that." He whistled.

"Quit calling me that," She snapped with no real bite behind it.

"Oh, he won't," Sam interrupted. "He's annoying like that."

"Whatcha cryin' about, Samantha?"

"That just proves my point," He stated, his face doing that 'self pleased' expression that made him look like a Mean Girls character.

It made Diane laugh pretty loudly, covering her mouth with her hand out of reflex. Sam smiled his cute little smile, eyes downcast.

"How come you laugh at his ridiculous ass but then call me lame when I do the same?" Dean pouted.

"To be fair," She replied, still smiling. "I never called you that."

"But you thought about it."

"She definitely did," Sav contributed.

"I knew it!"

"Oh my god, give it a rest. You're my freaking twin, I shouldn't even have to tell you you're cool. It's a given," She placated, watching his face lit up in that self-assured way again.

"Damn straight, gorgeous."

Sav rolled her eyes.

"Can we focus on the case now? We still don't know what this thing is."

"Yeah, true that," She closed the car's trunk and they made their way towards the white gates of Robert Goldman's house again. "You guys got nothing, then?" She asked her sister.

"No. If it's an angry spirit, we got no records of any deaths happening on this land, or in the house. And since it's invisible, we don't even know where to start looking for remains, since we got no idea who this person might have been. It's a pain in the ass," Sav huffed.

"I say we wait it out tonight. Maybe the bastard will show up for us," Dean shrugged, ringing the doorbell.

"I agree. It's not like we've got any other ideas, do we?" Diane tackled on.

"Right."

"Hello again, guys. Come in, I'll show you to the guests rooms," Robert greeted them, making his way up the right side of the double grand staircase.

"All the guest rooms are down this corridor. You can choose one each or share, it's no problem. Dinner will be served at nine, and if you need anything else, the staff will be available to you until ten," He explained.

"Staff?" Dean voiced the question in everyone's minds.

"Yes? The maids and the cook," Robert replied, like it was obvious. Diane stared at him, widening her eyes in the universal 'shut the fuck up' look.

"Sure, Mr. Goldman. Thank you for your hospitality," Sam piped in, saving them from the awkward moment.

"It's no problem at all. I sure hope you can figure out what in God's green earth killed my Jenna," He turned serious then, face hardening into a pained expression.

"Of course. We'll take care of it," Diane promised him.

"Great. Goodnight, come find me if you need anything. Or if you've caught whatever's haunting my house." And with that, he walked downstairs again, leaving them alone.