Yellow and Red

Disclaimer: strong language and implied sexual content.

Hi everyone! This takes place when Charlotte's Gen is 15, and Bea's Gen is 13, and Lizzie's Gen is 7. Sorry I haven't posted much story parts this week, I've been super busy with my life, but I'm super excited for this episode to be released, since there is a LOT of tea in this one, so you have been warned... enjoy!

Character Review:

Oasis Springs

Monarch: King Edgar I of Oasis Springs
Royal Partner: Queen Rebekah of Oasis Springs
Crown Royals: Crown Prince Jamal of Oasis Springs, Prince Fernando of Oasis Springs

Brindleton Bay

Monarch: King Manuel I of Brindleton Bay
Royal Partner: Queen Alina of Brindleton Bay
Crown Royals: Crown Prince Phillip of Brindleton Bay, Princess Danniella of Brindleton Bay

Newcrest

Monarch: King Edward I of Newcrest
Royal Partner: Queen Elizabeth of Newcrest
Crown Royals: Crown Princess Charlotte of Newcrest, Princess Beatrice of Newcrest, Princess Elizabeth of Newcrest

Willow Creek

Monarch: King Jaques I of Willow Creek
Royal Partner: Queen Celine of Willow Creek
Crown Royals: Princess Marie of Willow Creek, Crown Prince Jean of Willow Creek

—————————————————————

Oasis Springs

I was enjoying my day taking a walk through the sunshine, when a car stops next to me. Then I feel an arm yank me in. I see a girl who puts her hand over my mouth. Well this is the beginning to every horror movie ever.
"Miss?" The driver looks at her confused.
"Drive to Oasis Springs park please." She says and the doors lock at he shakes his head.
"If you're kidnapping this girl, I will unlock these doors."
"Don't worry Alexio, I'm not." She lets me go and I scramble back. She takes off her sunglasses and rubs them on her dress. "I thought I was going to have to walk around to find you, but you made this easier on me."
"Who the hell are you?" I ask panic still raising through my veins.
"Oh, sorry. Bad introduction." She sticks her hand out. "I'm Lady Sophia of Oasis Springs. You're Lady Cassie right? I'm hoping I don't have the wrong person." I look at her hand hesitantly.
"You have the right person..." I tentatively shake her hand. "You're the one whose engaged to Jamal right?" She rolls her eyes and sighs leaning back in her seat.
"Yes. And that's why you're here." She says simply. "Now buckle up. It's going to be a bit of a ride."
"Where should I tell my parent's I'm going?" I ask with a small sigh, buckling in. If she hadn't killed me yet, she most likely wasn't going to. Maybe she didn't know about my crush on Jamal...
"Oasis Springs Private Gardens." She checks the time on her phone and smiles. "Perfect." I text my parents that I was going with a friend. "I think you should be glad. I told Fernando to bring Jamal along now." I bite my lip.
"Oh... should I?" I ask eyeing her slightly, still unsure of how to feel about her. This was Jamal's fiancé after all, and I liked her guy...She sighs and rolls her eyes.
"I know about you and Jamal." I freeze and my eyes widen.
"Oh... how did you?"
"Your sister can't keep your mouth shut." I sigh and grimace.
"Of course it was her..."
"You sound as if you're afraid I'm going to be mad at you."
"Well you are his fiancé. Isn't it natural to be mad at someone who likes your future husband?" She crosses her arms.
"Ah yes. Future husband. Future Queen of Oasis Springs is what my parents determined I would be before I could ever decide for myself huh?" She huffs. "Well I could never be queen. I will never be queen. I'm too pushy, I'm too loud, I'm to in your face abrasive for that. I have too much of a temper. Fernando says I'm just passionate." She pushes some hair behind her shoulder. "But you." She looks over at me and I bite my lip at her critical gaze. "You are everything the perfect Queen would want to be. Sweet, kind, patient... I looked you up and you do a lot of charity work. You and Jamal would be perfect for each other." I blush.
"Oh. Thank you?"
"It was meant as a compliment." She looks back ahead of her. "And as you and him are meant to be together, I believe Fernando and I are as well." I look towards her with surprise. Her fiancé's brother? "Fernando and I have been meeting up in secret all year at this point. He decided to bring his brother along to our secret place and I thought why not grab you as well. I knew you'd keep our secret." She reapplies some mascara with her mirror.
"Oh... Well, I'm glad you trust me. You're right... I won't tell anyone."
"Especially if it means you get to see Jamal right?" She asks raising her eyebrows at me and I blush more.
"Yes." She grins.
"Knew it." She leans back in her seat again and sighs. "Enjoy the ride for now. We've got about a half hour till we're there." She closes her eyes. "Alexo? Turn up the music please." He obliges and she smiles nodding her head slightly. I look over at her with a kinda awe. She thinks she couldn't be queen, but I disagree. She had the presence for it. But... the way she talked about Fernando, it was clear how much she liked him. I had met Jamal's brother a few times before. He was much quieter than his brother, but I could tell he was a good person at heart. I look back down at my phone to see my parents giving me a time to be back by. She was a good person too, deep down. She puts on this act. I look over at her slightly smiling face. But she really just wants to be loved by this one boy... the one boy she's not supposed to have. I smile gently. I could sympathize with that. I look back down on my phone and text Colleen.
"You really gotta stop telling my secrets to the entire school. I thought Sophia was kidnapping me at first." I sigh to myself as she texts back.
"Wait. Lady Sophia is your friend you're going to the park with?"
"Yes. And I'm not explaining to you - because you spilled a secret that could get me in trouble. This is a secret I'm keeping to myself thank you."
"Fine. Suit yourself." She texts back and I smirk, knowing that was her giving up text. She wasn't going to push me on it. I look out and see the terrain starting to shift. I smile to myself. I was going to see him...